Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a chance she’s paid for that Spanish bundle she’s tagged who she’s got it from I bet she messaged them and asked for it for free the fking scruff. Oooo that makes sense if it’s true that she has a section 18, but who in the right mind would think “right my kids don’t live with me now let’s get me Danny out!!!!” You’d be on your best fking behaviour wouldn’t you to make sure your squeaky clean and have a good case in court to get them back.
She pays for nothing , and people think her promotes them when I’d say 90% that follow her watch because she’s such a idiot and no clue at all about real life

Reactions: 2
Its gotta be him....from Heswall, thats Round Wirral . She must have a big habit...shes been on it for years!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Vegan, veggie smoothies and workouts by day, chonging on diyaaaack for lemo by night. 🙄

Its gotta be him....from Heswall, thats Round Wirral . She must have a big habit...shes been on it for years!
Oh deffo has to be. Well, atleast we will be entertained tonight when shes off her cake 🤭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she lurking on here?? Because her asking for Liams number is no longer on her story 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think if you watch her video on botched the doctor nasif says to her the hole in her nose is not down to surgery gone wrong and then looks at her and the other surgeon , it’s common knowledge round Wallasey where her family live what she’s like and her love for coke and freebies 🤷🏼‍♀️ Small place to try and hide from

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Is she lurking on here?? Because her asking for Liams number is no longer on her story 🤔
bleeping hope so. Unless she’s deleted it because she’s been given it now and can relax she’s going to get off her face tonight hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I screen shotted it earlier today forgot to post as was doing something, was watching her new stories and realised it wasnt there. So probs got it and took it down.

I screen shotted it earlier today forgot to post as was doing something, was watching her new stories and realised it wasnt there. So probs got it and took it down.
Can’t wait to see what coke-fuelled shenanigans she gets up to tonight!

• Haha
I watched a bit of her live and someone asked about the kids and she said savanagh had her injections today but is fine. The way she said it though, her body language, was so off. Like she wasnt present for the appointment but was told the child was fine if you get me. Then im thinking, hang on, shes against vaccines. Just then someone commented “i thought you were an anti vaxxer” and she completely ignored the question. So its obvious that someone else has custody of the child and brought them for their vaccines ( thank god )

Its also obvious they arent there because shes always posting stuff throughout the day like onlyfans stuff, then sunbathing, then off to here, there, everywhere. Nobody who has a young child around them could manage that.

Shes a compulsive liar and an absolute beg

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Not a chance she’s paid for that Spanish bundle she’s tagged who she’s got it from I bet she messaged them and asked for it for free the fking scruff. Oooo that makes sense if it’s true that she has a section 18, but who in the right mind would think “right my kids don’t live with me now let’s get me Danny out!!!!” You’d be on your best fking behaviour wouldn’t you to make sure your squeaky clean and have a good case in court to get them back.
Awful isnt it.. if you didnt have custody of your children you wouldnt even have social media !! Every hour of the day would be spent bettering yourself to get your kids back..

In that case she's going to need more 😂😂
Why has this comment cracked me up hahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
As I've said on this thread several times. Her poor mother has custody of the kids and Sallie does not give a tit one iota about them. She never has, she isn't maternal whatsoever. They are better off without her and the only good thing she has done is not fight for them! They're bettee off without that in her life. If she was my daughter I'd have disowned her a lonnnng time ago the amount of bad tit she does and causes!!

Reactions: 11
I’ll clap when you let me out of the house!! 🤣🤣🤣 is this twit for real!?!!! Have you forgotten your little lockdown rave? Birthday party the other day? Etc. Etc!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ll clap when I go out the house.
she’s been at the beach how many times, had her lashes done, bbqs, lemo raves, bet she’s been clapping every bleeping day.

She’s going on about her ex husband and brother in the armed forces not getting a good wage compared to how politicians are all paid - she shouldn’t be saying anything she’s probs barely paying any tax from her OF flange flashing? Hahahahahaha

As I've said on this thread several times. Her poor mother has custody of the kids and Sallie does not give a tit one iota about them. She never has, she isn't maternal whatsoever. They are better off without her and the only good thing she has done is not fight for them! They're bettee off without that in her life. If she was my daughter I'd have disowned her a lonnnng time ago the amount of bad tit she does and causes!!
if they aren’t prancing about in HUGE bows and Gucci she isn’t arsed.

Reactions: 5
I’ll clap when I go out the house.
she’s been at the beach how many times, had her lashes done, bbqs, lemo raves, bet she’s been clapping every bleeping day.

She’s going on about her ex husband and brother in the armed forces not getting a good wage compared to how politicians are all paid - she shouldn’t be saying anything she’s probs barely paying any tax from her OF flange flashing? Hahahahahaha
👏👏👏 I propose the govt introduce a fanny tax 😂😂

😂😂😂 just been on modafurnishings insta. She's like a load of their posts, thats who she's been hinting at for the garden furniture.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Doesn’t her ex husband have the eldest?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.