Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, are they knickers, thought it was tooth floss and she was using it in the wrong area of her body :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s defo reading this ... some reference was made on here regarding her having a high turnover of friends and suddenly loads of stories pop up about all these girls she’s known for years etc etc

I note that the person she uses never posts pics of Sallie in her page ... says it all
I agree, I think she’s on here 🤣 I believe Helen Briggs and Life of Beckie aka Beggy lurk on here too from what I’ve read on their threads!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shame she left her kids and went off the rails
Flippin heck dis witch damn near broke her spine to get this photo. Noone is shaped like that. She's near enough showin her butthole there 🤢. Imagine posing like that in the empty spear room with the wallpaper hanging off the wall. Them lips are just ridiculous.

• Haha
Did anyone hear on her live yesterday that her arse hole cost 10k, but apparently she got it for free and only had to pay her travel etc... Its a fuckn site, like some one has stuck plunger on each tiny cheek... Bogun.. BTW here is a pic of a skin tag on her armpit just to turn you a bit more 😷🤢
Screenshot_20200528_162008_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 2
New thread name when this one runs out, in honour of her white tooth floss!

"Sallies Skids 'coz she lost her kids" 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 25
These eyelash & nail techs doing her beauty treatments are pissing me off! Blatantly flouting the rules & not giving one tit!!

Reactions: 7
I lived in the same apartment building as Sallie a couple of years ago. I came across her at a residents party, I didn’t know anything of her and tbh I asked the building manager what he was doing letting people like that in because she was just grim and I didn’t think she’d live somewhere like that.

She left the kids in the reception foyer and went outside with some man for ages, meanwhile me and a couple of others minded her kids so they weren’t completely alone. They kept asking where she’d gone which was sad, and they were so so comfortable in the presence of strangers, they kept hugging me and the little one wanted to be picked up constantly.

She came back in absolutely wired telling me how nice I am hugging me and saying my attitude towards her kids showed I was nice??? They were alone? Then she started showing me videos of the inside of her flat and her Christmas decorations and dog? It was so weird

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I lived in the same apartment building as Sallie a couple of years ago. I came across her at a residents party, I didn’t know anything of her and tbh I asked the building manager what he was doing letting people like that in because she was just grim and I didn’t think she’d live somewhere like that.

She left the kids in the reception foyer and went outside with some man for ages, meanwhile me and a couple of others minded her kids so they weren’t completely alone. They kept asking where she’d gone which was sad, and they were so so comfortable in the presence of strangers, they kept hugging me and the little one wanted to be picked up constantly.

She came back in absolutely wired telling me how nice I am hugging me and saying my attitude towards her kids showed I was nice??? They were alone? Then she started showing me videos of the inside of her flat and her Christmas decorations and dog? It was so weird
I think we all know what she was doing outside with that man ..... How awful for those poor children that drugs are more important to her then they are.

Reactions: 7
Do her children’s fathers have social media account do we know ? Xx
The youngest dad I found months ago and followed to be nosy 🤣 he followed me back - posting stories in house parties at 9-10am 🤮 not got him anymore though

Sadly, I think the youngest’s Dad is as bad as she is. Probably how she met him, I think I remember her posting photos in a G Wagon when she first met him, your average wage from a ligit job doesn’t buy you one of those, plus that huge detached house they rented (that Sallie made out was bought!) He’s defo not an electrician or an account!!

This is gonna sound weird but reading this gave me chills! Why would you walk away from your children and leave them in the company of absolute strangers? Not implying anything about you personally of course! But that’s one of the most reckless things you could do, someone could have disappeared with those kids in about 10 seconds flat!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.