Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her step dad the guy with the dreadlocks ... she seems close to him and his daughter , is it Carly ? I’m shocked they still speak to her after that

What the hell is a Spanish cleaning bundle ? Are Spanish cleaning products now a thing ? Please someone enlighten me 😂
Yeah Spanish cleaning products are a big thing on Facebook lol

Now she is saying she needs a cleaner for her house.... No luv get of ur stinking sofa, and do what normal woman do, clean your house, do ur washing and fuckn cook a meal.... She really is one lazy witch
So not only can she not clean her own house but she also can’t look after her own kids 😳 I really cringe for her

Reactions: 2
Her accent is terrible ! For someone that grew up on the Wirral and lives in Liverpool now longer than her I still don’t have any accent , fake fake fake ,

She’s full on scouse today!! Like John Bishop scouse !!
What the hell was that tit love all about with the blag Kirkby accent. I feel ashamed for the girls who call her a mate.
‘I don’t have no neighbours’ you literally live on a housing estate in Kirkby!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve been told by a family source she’s a section 39 against her , she doesn’t have custody of her kids and isn’t allowed to have them alone , biggest lier I’ve ever watched she’s Walking car crash

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’ve been told by a family source she’s a section 39 against her , she doesn’t have custody of her kids and isn’t allowed to have them alone , biggest lier I’ve ever watched she’s Walking car crash
Does anyone know what a section 39 is??

Sorry section 18 my mistake , and from the viral video attack on her ex
After that video came out, she did a Insta live video saying it was self defence and that her ex was the abusive one etc well during that live video she was completely off her face on drugs! I remember her jaw being all over the place and her not making much sense 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
After that video came out, she did a Insta live video saying it was self defence and that her ex was the abusive one etc well during that live video she was completely off her face on drugs! I remember her jaw being all over the place and her not making much sense 🤦🏽‍♀️
Yes and then she was charged and the kids where given to her mother ,
She’s only allowed to see them with her present ,
I think it’s mail online that confirms she was being charged ,
You’d think after all that you’d turn your life around and fight for you kids , but nope , she just sells herself to the highest bidder 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s a gas lighter , everyone to blame bar her

Reactions: 4
Not a chance she’s paid for that Spanish bundle she’s tagged who she’s got it from I bet she messaged them and asked for it for free the fking scruff. Oooo that makes sense if it’s true that she has a section 18, but who in the right mind would think “right my kids don’t live with me now let’s get me Danny out!!!!” You’d be on your best fking behaviour wouldn’t you to make sure your squeaky clean and have a good case in court to get them back.

Reactions: 6
I wonder does anyone involved in her case ever look at her stories/page?

🤭🤭🤭🤭 she can't help herself the whopper!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.