Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lived in the same apartment building as Sallie a couple of years ago. I came across her at a residents party, I didn’t know anything of her and tbh I asked the building manager what he was doing letting people like that in because she was just grim and I didn’t think she’d live somewhere like that.

She left the kids in the reception foyer and went outside with some man for ages, meanwhile me and a couple of others minded her kids so they weren’t completely alone. They kept asking where she’d gone which was sad, and they were so so comfortable in the presence of strangers, they kept hugging me and the little one wanted to be picked up constantly.

She came back in absolutely wired telling me how nice I am hugging me and saying my attitude towards her kids showed I was nice??? They were alone? Then she started showing me videos of the inside of her flat and her Christmas decorations and dog? It was so weird
Sadly this doesn’t surprise me at all. I reckon she has massive coke habit, hence why she has no interest in getting her kids back!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I lived in the same apartment building as Sallie a couple of years ago. I came across her at a residents party, I didn’t know anything of her and tbh I asked the building manager what he was doing letting people like that in because she was just grim and I didn’t think she’d live somewhere like that.

She left the kids in the reception foyer and went outside with some man for ages, meanwhile me and a couple of others minded her kids so they weren’t completely alone. They kept asking where she’d gone which was sad, and they were so so comfortable in the presence of strangers, they kept hugging me and the little one wanted to be picked up constantly.

She came back in absolutely wired telling me how nice I am hugging me and saying my attitude towards her kids showed I was nice??? They were alone? Then she started showing me videos of the inside of her flat and her Christmas decorations and dog? It was so weird
Oh that’s so sad. I’ve been around kids when they are desperate for strangers attention and it breaks my heart to think why that might be

• Sad
Reactions: 6
This is gonna sound weird but reading this gave me chills! Why would you walk away from your children and leave them in the company of absolute strangers? Not implying anything about you personally of course! But that’s one of the most reckless things you could do, someone could have disappeared with those kids in about 10 seconds flat!
Me too, when I lose sight of my son in the soft play (because he's too fast for me 😂) I panic. This is messed up. Thank god it was a decent person that looked after them. Holy tit she's an absolute mess. Thank god she doesn't have them kids anymore. She needs serious help, I don't want to be too awful about her because theres obviously something not right with her mentally, but how does someone get through life like this?!

Reactions: 5
What the fu*k is she doing? Looks like she's fell out of the bed. Never been so thankfull for unicorns. Yay got me garden furniture, here's a picture of me hole. 🤢🤢🤢🤢 gtfo

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is gonna sound weird but reading this gave me chills! Why would you walk away from your children and leave them in the company of absolute strangers? Not implying anything about you personally of course! But that’s one of the most reckless things you could do, someone could have disappeared with those kids in about 10 seconds flat!
No I thought the same!! It was a free bar so we were all pretty far gone. Obviously I know I’m fine but she doesn’t know that to be leaving her kids with me 😳 vile behaviour

Reactions: 3
Where about in Kirkby is she living and since when? I’ve not watched her stories for ages - saw her mentioned on the Kate Hayes thread so come for a nose

Reactions: 2
Shame she left her kids and went off the rails
In all the things you have to do in a day.. work full time, clean the house, look after the kids, drop stuff off for parents, do hair and make up look at least presentable,make the tea, speak to friends and family, study if you are doing cpd or further ed.. who and I mean who in their fuckin right mind has got time to be backward squattin in the kitchen.

Get a job / hobby / your kids back u fuckin lunatic 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
No thanks sallie..... I don't want to see your chocolate starfish you absolute stinker.. Go give your crack a wash you contortionist 😂😂😂🍫🍫🍫
She looks like she just has one giant arse cheek? Like her bum crack isn't a proper bum crack...it looks weird as hell 🤣

Reactions: 2
Look at her jaw in the latest story 😲
Since when did 'cheese and crackers' mean actual crack 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.