Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that’s what the lingerie line will consist of can’t see many people buying it. Looks like cheap tat!

Reactions: 2
Did she really falsely accuse people of Rape/sexual abuse 😤that’s on another level disgusting she shouldn’t be allowed to have a social media account with any following if she’s done that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did she really falsely accuse people of Rape/sexual abuse 😤that’s on another level disgusting she shouldn’t be allowed to have a social media account with any following if she’s done that.
This is what I want to know too ?

Yes, she really did! The same as she accuses men of abuse and it isn't true! She's a vile, compulsive liar!
I remember about 5 years ago my friend saw her at a club in London. Sallie was there and was acting like a VIP.
She got absolutely pissed/drugged off her head she started on random men who were just enjoying their night out. She started spitting at some random man calling him a 'n*once' ....grim. she was dragged out by her acquaintances (don't think she has friends)...before it got worse.

Why is she talking in an American accent in this vid?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember about 5 years ago my friend saw her at a club in London. Sallie was there and was acting like a VIP.
She got absolutely pissed/drugged off her head she started on random men who were just enjoying their night out. She started spitting at some random man calling him a 'n*once' ....grim. she was dragged out by her acquaintances (don't think she has friends)...before it got worse.

Why is she talking in an American accent in this vid?
I put bbq fluid in my mouth and spat it out with fire 😳😳😳

Now she is saying she needs a cleaner for her house.... No luv get of ur stinking sofa, and do what normal woman do, clean your house, do ur washing and fuckn cook a meal.... She really is one lazy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This was all before social media. This goes back years.
Is her step dad the guy with the dreadlocks ... she seems close to him and his daughter , is it Carly ? I’m shocked they still speak to her after that

What the hell is a Spanish cleaning bundle ? Are Spanish cleaning products now a thing ? Please someone enlighten me 😂

Is her step dad the guy with the dreadlocks ... she seems close to him and his daughter , is it Carly ? I’m shocked they still speak to her after that

What the hell is a Spanish cleaning bundle ? Are Spanish cleaning products now a thing ? Please someone enlighten me 😂
Yes all the chavs here in Northern ireland go mad for it because it smells nice, just use cif like the rest of us ffs.... She really is the chaviest mutt I've seen

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.