Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the dirt on her cleaning company? Think it was called Crystal Clean, just seemed to disappear overnight? Was that just a coverup for drug dealing?

Reactions: 7
I blocked her on all social media so I don't know what she gets up to these days apart from what I hear from a member of her family when they can be assed to talk about her and what I see on here. I know enough about her snidey little ways to write a book about her though ha ha!
DYING TO KNOW MORE👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
😂😂😂😂 her? Clean??
lol I know, the absolute irony 😆

I remember her short lived kids’ furniture venture, and I swear she was going to launch a kids’ clothing range at some point too? Not to mention the failed MUA path, the time she tried to revive the Inkdolls... and I think she is/was part of a lease car company at some point too?

Basically she’s had a finger in all the pies, but the real truth is it’s HER pie everyone has had their finger in 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
DYING TO KNOW MORE👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼!!
I've said all I felt the need to say now. She can get on with it, she is out of mine and my girls lives and thats how I like it. She's an absolute car crash and I feel so much for those two little girls who don't deserve the way she treats them.

Reactions: 7
I found the father of her oldest we girl, are we aloud to post screen shot of it?
I’m as interested as you but I reckon we just leave him in peace. Sounds like he has enough on his plate!

I’m as interested as you but I reckon we just leave him in peace. Sounds like he has enough on his plate!
Saying that, I am more interested in this Gerard

Reactions: 6
She claims to have all kinds of mental health problems plus she has two kids but none of that matters apparently as she is goi g to ibiza with Wayne lineker (see post on Katie hayes make up thread).

I often wonder with a lot of these celebs who say they have mental health problems.. is that code for 'I take too many drugs of a weekend and take four days to recover'.

If social services where involved with your children surely the last place you would be heading off to was ibiza ?!?! Wouldnt you be working your ass off to get your life back on track and not stepping a foot over the door ?!?
Eeeewwww Wayne Lineker, pimp and drug dealer to the z listers :sick:

Reactions: 3
God, she really is an utter wanker isn’t she. People like that are the vermin of the world, I’m so glad Those poor kids are not with her. Imagine googling your mother’s name and seeing pages and pages of plastic rotting minge plastered all over the screen. She’s A disgusting human being that doesn’t deserve oxygen!!

Reactions: 5
I started off thinking
God, she really is an utter wanker isn’t she. People like that are the vermin of the world, I’m so glad Those poor kids are not with her. Imagine googling your mother’s name and seeing pages and pages of plastic rotting minge plastered all over the screen. She’s A disgusting human being that doesn’t deserve oxygen!!
agree, I started off in this thread feeling a little sorry for her, clearly got loads of mental health issues but the more I hear the more I just think she’s pure vile , and quite possibly fully sociopathic ... I honestly fear that her kids are screwed, probably will grow up with awful issues due to their chaotic childhoods and awful excuse of a mother , I truly hope they have some positive role models in their lives . The eldest girls dad seems stable , the same unfortunately cannot he said for the youngest. Let’s hope she doesn’t get pregnant again and bring another poor kid into her screwed up life . I honestly think the tide has turned with her now , people just think
She’s a sad old slapper. Any decent brand wouldn’t be associated with her, the only companies that she promotes are fake designer sellers and back street beauticians ...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I started off thinking

agree, I started off in this thread feeling a little sorry for her, clearly got loads of mental health issues but the more I hear the more I just think she’s pure vile , and quite possibly fully sociopathic ... I honestly fear that her kids are screwed, probably will grow up with awful issues due to their chaotic childhoods and awful excuse of a mother , I truly hope they have some positive role models in their lives . The eldest girls dad seems stable , the same unfortunately cannot he said for the youngest. Let’s hope she doesn’t get pregnant again and bring another poor kid into her screwed up life . I honestly think the tide has turned with her now , people just think
She’s a sad old slapper. Any decent brand wouldn’t be associated with her, the only companies that she promotes are fake designer sellers and back street beauticians ...
unfortunately I’m sure there are still people and companies who would want to just down to no of followers. She is the queen of chavs after all

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.