Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK for those that are following the chloe thing, she posted from her own other ig onto the grid post about the crash on her account saying hope you're OK... The one she's been telling people to follow for ages teenkhlo00 or something 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Khloes updated
See i felt sorry for her at first but that attitude of 9-5 makes me not like her like shes above people people work 9-5 and still have a good life dont like people who think they are better than anyone else and thank god no one was hurt would she still be cocky then if someone was harmed

Reactions: 13
I don't see her in real life.. Just on her ig - I recognise the roads and I know the Morrisons she uses too.. Can I still report?
I would say so, if you recognise the roads when she posts it on her stories then thats good enough.

This isn’t the car she crashed but she has driven it in her stories before. She got a parking ticket and posted the reg plate

Sallie is probably banned from the school grounds

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She was recently driving round in a Nissan Kashqhi (?) But the written off car is a Seat 🤔
I notice that someone also asked if she was wearing her seatbelt......seeing as she never seems to 🤔

Reactions: 1
She did ask the other week about trading in her old car so I think it’s a new car 🙈🙈🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Can’t stand these “influencers” these days, just because you sell your fanny on the internet and don’t work dosent mean you’re any better than someone who has worked hard their whole life in a 9-5 who is probably happier with themselves and their life!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Khloes updated
Nah not 9-5- actually it’s 8-6 in the NHS..but I would do that for the rest of my life than get my wonky plastic tits out and flaps out for £3 a pop or sit in some seedy blokes car rubbing my bits. Or better still claiming I’m rich when I still live in my mums house & needing to bath in dettol to get rid of the stench of rotten cum Khloe 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Why can’t Khloe the chocolate starfish have her own thread again? She’s surely classed as an influencer? This new thread is hardly about our fav wet legs tuna canoe 😂 her stories have gone boring AF

she best get round her DJ mates for another rap battle

Reactions: 18
She was recently driving round in a Nissan Kashqhi (?) But the written off car is a Seat 🤔
I notice that someone also asked if she was wearing her seatbelt......seeing as she never seems to 🤔
I’m sure she was trying to sell a seat on her Twitter a while ago

Why can’t Khloe the chocolate starfish have her own thread again? She’s surely classed as an influencer? This new thread is hardly about our fav wet legs tuna canoe 😂 her stories have gone boring AF

she best get round her DJ mates for another rap battle
I wouldn’t say she’s an “influencer”! She’s only got 5k followers. I don’t think we’re allowed to have a thread on her because of the low number of followers she has... I think someone set a thread up but it was closed down.

Anyway... going back to Sallie! So she’s spent the day drinking and lying in bed taking selfies with different filters and different lipstick on. She appears to be in another hotel with some woman - guessing another job??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
think khloes threads have been closed because her age and apparently she’s been open about having bad mental health and personal problem she’s 19 fingering herself all over social media, her family need to step in she just looks wiped out and dead in the eyes24/7!

Reactions: 6
Am wtf is that on her head??
It’s a tattoo of her dog’s name (Vegas) apparently

Why is Sallie filming herself feeding a dog some chicken off a plate? Is this what her instagram has come to? I thought she was trying to encourage businesses to advertise with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s a tattoo of her dog’s name (Vegas) apparently

Why is Sallie filming herself feeding a dog some chicken off a plate? Is this what her instagram has come to? I thought she was trying to encourage businesses to advertise with her?
They are definitely on a job tonight, she’s been eye bleeping herself on stories all day in anticipation.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just about to let everyone now that surprise surprise khloe has had a car accident. She is always bleeping about, and it was only a matter of time before it happened!
She’s always filming and driving. Was bound to happen wasn’t it. Can’t imagine filming the aftermath of a crash for insta. Priorities are fucked

Reactions: 9
Anyway, back to Sallie. She not been on the school runs today then?? 🙄🙄🙄
No she was still in bed after dinner time said she was getting up having breakfast then going back to bed , 2 hrs later she put a pic up looking rough as toast with a glass of wine that was about 2.30 when most mums are gettin ready for school run 🍷

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.