Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s so awful! To be involved in a crash is bad enough but when it’s totally not your fault and pregnant!! Hope your ok now!
thankyou for caring! 💕💕I'm fine now, just have alot of anxiety but I have a lovely healthy baby boy and thats what matters! (Thank goodness)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The sad thing is I’m not even shocked by what’s happened khloe. It was bound to happen! I hope no one was hurt! And I hope this is enough to stop her from filming herself driving (Sadly I doubt it)

Also looks like she hit a pedestrian crossing imagine if someone was waiting to cross 😭😭. Please God take away her license 😖🤞🏻

Attachments

Reactions: 9
The worst thing is she doesn’t give a flying tit she’s just taking the piss in the back of that police car vaping and getting her tits out. She’s clearly off her face and was probably on her phone when she crashed.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I don’t have instagram so can’t see her stories! I’m guessing if she’s in the back of a police car, she’s actually in trouble ?? Hope so or next time she’ll ending up killing her self or an innocent person !!

I don’t have instagram so can’t see her stories! I’m guessing if she’s in the back of a police car, she’s actually in trouble ?? Hope so or next time she’ll ending up killing her self or an innocent person !!
It seemed more like the officer was letting her sit in the car while it got sorted since hers is in ruins

Reactions: 1
Someone commented on the grid post saying she should keep off drugs and her phone when driving that she sounded off her face

Reactions: 2
Someone commented on the grid post saying she should keep off drugs and her phone when driving that she sounded off her face
That was me. Needed to say it. Used an old account in case she blocks me 😂

Reactions: 15
Guys can we make a rule we screenshot khloes insta (blocked lives matter) 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Honestly, even if Khloe hasn’t been taking any drugs, I really don’t believe she should be driving regardless. I’m sure she’s on some kind of medication, even if it’s minimal. Prescriptions for mental health drugs say to use caution when driving, operating machinery etc. on the packet. When I took antidepressants they definitely impaired my reaction times to things, and they weren’t strong enough to make me slur, but I’m wondering if she’s on something stronger that could be contributing to her always seeming out of it, in combination with drugs and alcohol.

Reactions: 5
Everyone said on here this was inevitable!
She was on a live at half2 this morning smoking a spliff an said she had had 2 sleeping tablets an still couldn’t sleep , said she would probably be awake all night so was asking ppl to go on her only fans coz she was live on that 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Old Chlo won't be getting any cash from onlyfans when she's in prison getting her rug munched by Big Bertha will she.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.