Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was on a live at half2 this morning smoking a spliff an said she had had 2 sleeping tablets an still couldn’t sleep , said she would probably be awake all night so was asking ppl to go on her only fans coz she was live on that 🤦🏽‍♀️
See live on the edge....end up wrapped around a traffic light!!

Reactions: 3
“Furniture bills fines beliefs anything you need I can do cloth bags”,????? Anyone? 🤷🏽‍♀️
😂😂
“Furniture, Bills, Fines, Bailiff, anything you need. I can do clothes and bags.”

haha I think. A professional outfit if ever I’ve seen one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t have instagram so can’t see her stories! I’m guessing if she’s in the back of a police car, she’s actually in trouble ?? Hope so or next time she’ll ending up killing her self or an innocent person !!
Have you tried using the Instagram viewer on here if you wanted to see.. I only found out about it recently

Reactions: 4
I screen recorded for anyone wanting to see she’s awful I could see this happening I hope she gets banned and Thank God no one was injured

Reactions: 6
She hasn’t been on since she was in the back of the cop car, who this she’s been banged up, definitely not the banging she’s use too lol

I feel sorry for those lives shes put in danger throughout her whole time driving and videoing herself not looking at the road.
She is often driving around where I live and this frightens the crap out of me as I have a little one in my car... I know some of the country roads she drives down very well and they are bad roads at the best of times. She shouldn't be allowed on the road

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She is often driving around where I live and this frightens the crap out of me as I have a little one in my car... I know some of the country roads she drives down very well and they are bad roads at the best of times. She shouldn't be allowed on the road
You should report her to the police !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i feel she's the type of person who, if banned from driving, would still buy herself a new car and get back on the roads.
I felt very sorry for her at first, she seemed so mislead and eratic. Now I think she's an absolute head. No matter how fucked up your life is and no matter how out of control you act due to that - you have some concept of right and wrong surely?
How disgusting to put peoples lives at risk. She does not give a duck about anyone and at a time like this, people like her terrify me.

Reactions: 11
Hope she’s currently in a cell, she must be cos she isn’t posting her tits anyway

Reactions: 6
I felt sorry for her until today.
bleeping scum driving in that condition. Low life scum.

Reactions: 8
State of that Khloe. She’s a mess. Thing is though, even if she does get a ban, she’s the type of person who’ll drive anyway.

She sounds off her bleeping tits! There’s not a chance in hell they’ll believe she’s sober!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.