Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell @ that crash. Imagine being the other person and Khlo crashing into you - slurring and videoing it all. I would be beyond livid. What a stupid girl she needs to have her license taken away from her. She has absolutely no care for anyone else in the world.
Feel so so sorry for anyone on the receiving end of that. Hopefully no pedestrians were hit.
How do you even manage to lose control of your car that badly?!?!??!?!?!

Reactions: 7
bleeping hell @ that crash. Imagine being the other person and Khlo crashing into you - slurring and videoing it all. I would be beyond livid. What a stupid girl she needs to have her license taken away from her. She has absolutely no care for anyone else in the world.
Feel so so sorry for anyone on the receiving end of that. Hopefully no pedestrians were hit.
How do you even manage to lose control of your car that badly?!?!??!?!?!
This is terrifying

Reactions: 3
She’s uploaded another story now, smoking an e-cigarette and flashing her bra in the back of a police car...

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Now in the back of a police car smoking a vape and videoing her boobs 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I hope she’s gets done for that if she was off her head. Makes me so angry people who drink/drug drive. It’s the other people on the roads I worry about. Selfish people!

Reactions: 15
So shes possibly in so much tit, in the back of a police car after writing her car off?? And she's still selling "sex", running her boobs... not normal behaviour.

Reactions: 11
I get so anxious now on the roads because of people like khloe. Last year I was stopped at traffic lights and someone pummelled into the back of me at 50mph. I was also 5 months pregnant. They were snapping themselves whilst driving. I am terrified of every other driver now due to that and i used to be so confident on the roads

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Omg she’s so drugged up . She’s gonna be locked up for this

So shes possibly in so much tit, in the back of a police car after writing her car off?? And she's still selling "sex", running her boobs... not normal behaviour.
She needs help

Reactions: 4
She is offfff her head, slurring her words and everything! Absolute cheek of her smoking a vape and getting her tits out in the police car just goes to show her head is literally LIT!

Reactions: 6
709E1AF7-E5E7-4931-86E1-4873190D750A.png

Wet legs getting up for breakfast the back to bed in the middle of the day, clearly not doing the school run today 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder if khloe asks the police man to take part in her OF in exchange for letting her off the hook

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg has anyone seen Khloes story? Shes completely written her car off in to two traffic lights and is slurring her words
It was only a matter of time. She disgusts me. She’s clearly off her tits and can’t even string a sentence. Even in the police vehicle she’s rubbing her plastic misshapen tits in the back seat, she has no shame whatsoever.

Reactions: 12
I see chloe has crashed. Stop bloody filing yourself while driving.
71CC03B8-97C4-4E5C-893C-9F7A0D1046A5.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I get so anxious now on the roads because of people like khloe. Last year I was stopped at traffic lights and someone pummelled into the back of me at 50mph. I was also 5 months pregnant. They were snapping themselves whilst driving. I am terrified of every other driver now due to that and i used to be so confident on the roads
That’s so awful! To be involved in a crash is bad enough but when it’s totally not your fault and pregnant!! Hope your ok now!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg 😱😱😱😱😱 There is nothing remotely funny about this .....imagine she killed someone....she needs to be bleeping done for drug driving!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll be so pissed off if no further action......how damn right immature and disrespectful can she be to start prostituting herself in the back of a police car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That needs screen reporting and sending to the local police to her!!! That’s embarrassing and such a red flag for more destructive behaviour to come and no one defend her and say it’s age!!!! duck off she is a grown ass women she needs to take responsibility for her actions now ....no more blaming circumstances or bad childhood!!! That’s just being a victim ✌🏼

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.