Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s definitely not letting it go, she really did pick the wrong person to geg beak off.

I saw him put/say something the other day about what dog he was going to get “when he was allowed to again” so he definitely has lots of dodge stuff going on.
He was went down for his dog attacking a child. Left him scared for life

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I googled his name and found the dog story along with a lot of gang stuff. Sounds like a piece if work.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
If you’re trying to hide, come off bleeping Instagram for a bit. Life goes on without plastering your face over social media

Reactions: 20
Ryan is one of those typical scouse chav wannabe gansta types, he is so basic looking I hate how girls like dollfacenwere attracted to him. No actual job, various audi/bm's and lives with his parents...nuff said

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sal keeps changing her insta username def trying to hide
It doesn't matter what she changes it too though... Whenever I've searched for sallie axl it's come straight up underneath her main one and I've never searched her new one... So it must work for others too (maybe not everyone.

Doesn't help that I saw she followed her new account from her main one and she still had the name SAL in her new one (haven't looked for a bit so that may have changed)

She will probably have to make a completely new one without even a profile pic and a fake name

Reactions: 5
So she's now involved with a man in jail ( how does this happen if he's inside?!) so she clearly still isn't bothered about getting her Children back as surely SS wouldn't approve a relationship with someone sent to prison (regardless of what he's done, we're all Adults we know what's right & wrong). I bet I wouldn't be far wrong if I took a guess at him being involved in the usual - Drugs, Gangs, Guns, Money Laundering. She is still going for the same type of man, same drama, same lifestyle, still not caring about her Kids. She's absolute trash. I will never know how she sleeps at night knowing she can't go & cuddle her babies. And she's not doing a thing about getting them back.

Reactions: 10
Anyone seen Khloe’s stories? Car insurance for the year £5k and she’s spent £40k on cars etc since Oct? 🤪🤪🙃🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.