Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My opinion has changed of doll face i think she is just as bad as the other pair except she has a legit job & business

Reactions: 17
Not being funny but doll face obv just as dumb as sal to have been dating that scroat of a guy for as long. And that edit on that pic πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sallie blocked me for telling her she needs to stop advertising that pathetic dog breeder that clips those dogs ears!!!!
She did reply though saying β€œthis page isn’t ran by Sallie anymore it’s a third party” LOL ok hun πŸ˜‚πŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh good god!!
That's going to be a hard cover up unless she goes massive an dcovers her chest.
Still no savannah tattoo though.
Nirvana tattoo.. Check
Old boyfriends.. Check
New boyfriend.. Check
Second daughter.. Oh wait
Priorities!!
Dog tattoo βœ…
What a prick 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she actually post?! How did I miss this
Theres a member on the thread that joined when that situation happened and they only comment in order to bring Dollface back up into conversation and only ever in a positive light 🀣 someone pointed it out yesterday and it all just makes sense, it will only be a couple of pages back πŸ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.