Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He sounds like an absolute bell end !!
Dollsface and tuna sal are well rid . I know Sal can be a bell end but no one deserves behaviour like that

Reactions: 9
Looks like she is trying to make it harder to find her now
She is really trying hard to hide 🕵🏻

Didn’t he threaten to burn her / her mum’s house down? Good for her snitching on him! He sounds just as vile as her.
I don’t think its snitching when he is threatening to burn her house down !!!

Also dollface seems to be fairly respectable so how the fudge did she end up with that scumbag? Looking at his screenshot he was already on bail?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Eeee I think she's in a bit of bother here... Some of us were concerned about bibi and Co. But this one... He doesn't seem to be letting it go. She may be in reeeeeeal trouble now

He sounds like an absolute bell end !!
Dollsface and tuna sal are well rid . I know Sal can be a bell end but no one deserves behaviour like that
He is such a twit, constantly films himself driving his crappy Audi at ridiculous speeds and posting selfies where he looks off his twit, how anyone can find him attractive I do not know. Sallie blatantly used him for gear.

Reactions: 10
To be fair good arl Sal would you of have to have reported this to police as social services would be asking why and the kids would be at continued risk with her!!

Reactions: 1
For all that sallie is and the tit she does, no one deserves this I can imagine she is probably quite scared to have taken this step. This guy seems like an absolute idiot
You’re right no one deserves to be threatened like that, a few years ago though when she stabbed her ex in front of their baby she was posting literally the same tit all over ig as what ungi has, her bail papers and calling Gerrard a snake/grass etc slating the police, how much she hates grasses etc.

Reactions: 7
Unfortunately the way Sallie leads her life is leading her wide open to meet these snakes . Sallie if you or your friends are reading this, please raise the bar for the sake of your children. Keep away from these dodgy friends, fellas, clubs and calm your life down. No human being deserves to be treated so badly.

Reactions: 5
I’m glad she went to the police over that. She’s a head but he was threatening to burn her mum’s house down where her kid lives. Regardless of what she’s done to him, her mum and daughter have done nothing. He’s had his ego bruised because he thought he’d bagged himself a Z-lister and was in for the high life for a few months and she’s binned him off the minute the coke ran out.

Reactions: 16
So guys out of boredom last night i took one for the team and looked at Khloe’s onlyfans.

Nothing special at all, not particually a enthusiastic performer and really poorly filmed 🤣 She has a threesome with 2 blokes last week which she filmed in her bedroom at her mums 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
So guys out of boredom last night i took one for the team and looked at Khloe’s onlyfans.

Nothing special at all, not particually a enthusiastic performer and really poorly filmed 🤣 She has a threesome with 2 blokes last week which she filmed in her bedroom at her mums 🤣
I’d love to look out of curiosity 😂 She’s dead behind the eyes that one. And wouldn’t be surprised if her mum was the one filming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d love to look out of curiosity 😂 She’s dead behind the eyes that one. And wouldn’t be surprised if her mum was the one filming 😂
You could see her bottles of dettol on the shelf behind her 🤣 She doesn’t look like she on enjoying herself much and tbh she shares most of the stuff on twitter

• Haha
He’s definitely not letting it go, she really did pick the wrong person to geg beak off.

I saw him put/say something the other day about what dog he was going to get “when he was allowed to again” so he definitely has lots of dodge stuff going on.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Seems really over the top for whatever she’s done. Odd to put it all over Instagram too.

Reactions: 5
oh god khloe needs to lay off the Loubs and buy some decent clothes her latest pic at available car her jeans are so grubby and worn 🤢

• Haha
I’ve not been keeping up with the Sallie drama for a couple of weeks! Jesus looks like I’ve been missing a treat!!! 🤣

He calls himself and his friends the 'Dirty Little Bastards' he used to do it on stories.
So the ❤D❤ In her profile is for Dirty! Hahahah

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
He’s definitely not letting it go, she really did pick the wrong person to geg beak off.

I saw him put/say something the other day about what dog he was going to get “when he was allowed to again” so he definitely has lots of dodge stuff going on.
He was went down for his dog attacking a child. Left him scared for life

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.