Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be an old photo as there is no way her hair still looks that good after all these weeks 🤣
Agree. That’s totally from when she had it done originally. She’s tied into a month of advertising so she’s just doing the bare minimum to fulfil what advertising she had left to do I think.

Actually that salon she’s tagged is saying colour and extensions fitted by them on their stories right now too. She only had them done 4 weeks ago? She wouldn’t be having a refit yet, defo just recycled.

Reactions: 2
She’s boring the balls of me, anyone else on tattle I can have a nosey at? Haven’t been on in so long 😩😂

Reactions: 7
I wish she'd hurry up and get that clit pressure washed and back on sale.

I'm just praying she's working on a mixtape.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She must have deleted. It was Dane near her collar bone
Omg no it wasn't!! 🙄🙄 I'm sure she was begging to get her Gerrard tattoo removed or covered up for ages.. She's only know this bloke 5 minutes.
Where's her savannah tattoo 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.