Sallie Axl #59 please come back sallie, we love you, warts and all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn’t in Switzerland… she flew to Geneva, and is 18 miles away from me right now in France. And she is in a chalet, not a bloody chateau! I wondered what that smell was!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t stop laughing at this, her noticing the camera and putting on her tit 🕶, the lit candle being moved away, her twiddling knobs 🤣🤣
I just got my daughter a V Tech DJ desk for her birthday and I can confidently say she can mix a tune better than Sal 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread title suggestion:

Sallies just a hoe in the snow that doesn’t know the difference between a chalet & and a chateaux

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She isn’t in Switzerland… she flew to Geneva, and is 18 miles away from me right now in France. And she is in a chalet, not a bloody chateau! I wondered what that smell was!!!

Such a seasoned traveller but doesn't even know what country she is in!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.