Sallie Axl #59 please come back sallie, we love you, warts and all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Low vibration sport 🤣🤣🤣

“People in the moment without phones” says the slag who uploaded that wank robot for TULUM and beyond.

Get fucked you prick go wash your fanny
Another post about ibiza at 16 💤😴. Her birthday is in October, meaning she would have turned 16 the month after she started year 11. What did you do hun, take your GCSE's on via MSN messenger.

Not a bleeping chance a 16 year old would be living in ibz at that age 😅😅
---
She can’t wait to duck off again can she 🤣
It's that erratic, coke ridden head of hers can't stay still for 5 minutes because her life is that much of a shitshow. Would it literally kill her to not go away for 6 months and have a stable routine with her gerlzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe my eyes
Someone on married at first sight has got that god awful big bird dress on 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone watching MAFS? Seems like Sallie sold her feather dress.
---
I can’t believe my eyes
Someone on married at first sight has got that god awful big bird dress on 🫣
Ah didn’t see you’d posted it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂😂 she’s off to London so she’s brought her mum over to look after the kids . We all know you’re a lying witch Sal , who still doesn’t have custody of her own kids because you’re the shitest mother on the planet 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she pretending to have a fella and not just some old guy who lets her keep the change when she has been the shop for him?

IMG_9654.jpeg

• Haha
Didn’t she say that her mum lives with her?? Why is she saying she’s coming over to help her with the kids? She doesn’t have custody of her kids… her mum and their dads do. I often wonder if she believes her own bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t she say that her mum lives with her?? Why is she saying she’s coming over to help her with the kids? She doesn’t have custody of her kids… her mum and their dads do. I often wonder if she believes her own bullshit
Too coked up to remember her own lies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I imagine she is more of a presence and reliable than Sal ever could be. Seeing as she was on her horizontal tour for most of the summer looking at hotel bedroom ceilings and missing her kids half term.

Didn’t she say she had a camper booked for her and her gerrrrrlllls this summer? Get a move on Val otherwise you’ll be posing on the beach, with ya shell necklace while your ma takes pics of your frostbitten nips on display at this rate 🧊 ❄ 👙 🐚

• Haha
So the youngest kid doesn’t even have her own mother as her screensaver but has some random mate of sals . Just shows your kid thinks you’re a tit mother as well Sal 😂.
Also, her youngest is what, 6,7? Why the duck does she have a phone?

Reactions: 11
9am train to London couple of hours shagging a punter back home by 4

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.