Sallie Axl #59 please come back sallie, we love you, warts and all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As an international DJ you’d have thought MC Crusty Pants would know what the best headphones are…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What happened to her previous besty who did the vogue shoots, not seen her mentioned for a while? And space raider head now I think of it.

Reactions: 5
Let’s face it the weekend will involve enough coke to kill a camel , Sal having a coke melt down that everyone can duck off and all she needs is her family because she’s fucked everyone off .. said family wanting nothing to do with her as usual .. let’s face it .. those kids would struggle to pick her out of a line up ! And I am here for all of it 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Happy birthday to me this weekend”

I am bleeping DEAD ☠🥴😂😂😂

Who even wishes themselves happy birthday on social media??? hahahahahahahahhaha

friendless immature saggy bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Let’s face it the weekend will involve enough coke to kill a camel , Sal having a coke melt down that everyone can duck off and all she needs is her family because she’s fucked everyone off .. said family wanting nothing to do with her as usual .. let’s face it .. those kids would struggle to pick her out of a line up ! And I am here for all of it 😂😂😂
God I hope so, she’s been boring as duck lately!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s not a present if you have to do sexual favours for it Val 💩😂😂
Courtesy of paying it off for 9 years on klarna.

Sad bleep. Not 1 person would wish her well, she's got no fucker, even her own kids and the enabler tolerate her because they have to.
---
“Happy birthday to me this weekend”

I am bleeping DEAD ☠🥴😂😂😂

Who even wishes themselves happy birthday on social media??? hahahahahahahahhaha

friendless immature saggy bleep
I bet she drags her square arse to some bleeping shithole in Liverpool for birthdau drinks, you know the place she HATES so much 😒 with some random girl she knows and no doubt will fall out with next week.

Predictable cycle for our val

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.