Sallie Axl #59 please come back sallie, we love you, warts and all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sal burns sage to get of bad energy in the room and then finds she gets blown out the window 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find her and Carla Lawson an odd combo…however likely Val is paying Carla as a customer, can’t imagine her trying to blag a freebie face paint

Reactions: 5
In her 37 or whatever years, how has she still not found a decent hairdresser to do her extensions. They’re always horrific and don’t match

Reactions: 6
Looks like she’s had her hair cut with a bleeping knife and fork
I think it’s because she’s only got a tiny bit of mullet left of actual real hair left so trying to fit tit extensions into that is just never going to look seamless 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel so sorry for her mum.

All our sals pals have ducked her off, so the mum has to go out with her whilst she tries to sell herself.

What happened with the Scouse gangster?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.