Sallie Axl #59 please come back sallie, we love you, warts and all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or you can get your sugar daddy to pay for your car and rent in exchange for sexual services. No need to worry about the wedding or mortgage as they won’t happen

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thought she did not need a man, who is only out to control all females

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Partying with the kids, last time she did that. Her eye brow got injured

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That rave she's at looks so soul destroying. bleeping haggered old grandma must be the eldest one there 😅😅😅

Sat behind the DJ, what an almighty prick. Looks like she's latching onto that vile layton migas as well

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That rave she's at looks so soul destroying. bleeping haggered old grandma must be the eldest one there 😅😅😅

Sat behind the DJ, what an almighty prick. Looks like she's latching onto that vile layton migas as well
It’s across the road from where she lives. It’s in the asylum at Newsham Park. It’s actually a good night to go to but it looks depressing in her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Was she not trying to tag along with him in Ibiza a while ago? Trying to get on his party boat?

Reactions: 3
Partying with the kids, last time she did that. Her eye brow got injured
Remember when she made up the story about her brow 😂

“Soyyyyy I was getting me Christmas tree down from the loft and soyyyyy it cut me eye”

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And wasn't it like bleeping July or something hahaha 🤣
Yeah, it was deffo a month where it was warm enough for illegal outdoor coked up raves.

I miss the days of her being off her tits by 9am after writing her daily goals on an A4 lined pad of paper at 5am

working out in fluffy boots

walking round Leeds looking over her shoulder every 5 farts 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah, it was deffo a month where it was warm enough for illegal outdoor coked up raves.

I miss the days of her being off her tits by 9am after writing her daily goals on an A4 lined pad of paper at 5am

working out in fluffy boots

walking round Leeds looking over her shoulder every 5 farts 😂😂😂
Those where the days 🤣

Reactions: 4
Ahh the bedsit wakey days of her getting her tits out in the woods & pissing up the fire escape

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guys, who’s going to do the night shift?? I reckon we are 3 stories away from a quote about people being snakes and never trusting anyone…please don’t let us down Val. You’ve been dull as f*ck lately!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
B5FCAF67-D819-422F-8D8A-84D63199D046.png

I hope we get some good content tonight whilst she’s channeling a hooded kylie minogue🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
People must laugh at the stuff she wears at her age !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Best believe I’ve just run over here after watching her stories and her being at a rave! 🤣🤣 grow up Valerie. Dancing in front of her mirror at home had me dying 🤣🤣 like watching an 18 year old. Don’t let us down tonight Sal. We’re counting on you 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Awee can we have some screenshots/saves for the fallen please if she has any meltdowns 🙏✂🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.