Sallie Axl #56 stuck in bed still rough as a dog, it's never her fault let's blame the frog šŸø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I defo think it's those plastic, fire hazard monstrosities off of tiktok. Between them and the plastic bikers jacket, if she walks really fast she'll have to walk with her arms straight out or she self combust with heat friction
those lips are hideous. A true baboon's arse

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly think if she was allowed to post her kids on Instagram with her she would see them a lot more and use them as props like Kate Hayes does, thatā€™s probably her biggest/only frustration about not having her kids with her full time, she canā€™t use them as props.

Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s deffo posted S to get a reaction from Geds camp. Immature wonky fringed bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If Ronald McDonald had a Nan ā€¦ šŸ¤” šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
That new fringe / synthetic wig combo is shocking šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's back to soliciting on her insta..... the day after she posts a picture of her vulnerable 6 year old wearing a crop top. Deffo SMD vibes. TW- If anyone is interested in seeing the kind of people who like and comment on pictures of children see Barrett Paul on Insta šŸ˜¤šŸ¤®

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The fringe makes her look about 50. At least it hides the face tatt tho.
She looks like Cher!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also literally no marks on her arms at all to suggest sheā€™s had surgery in the last few weeksā€¦using her arm completely as normal and bleeping off again in a couple of days timeā€¦.whatā€™s she gonna do to get out of this lie? I mean sheā€™s been attacked by a camel, stalked and cursed by a frogā€¦wonder which animal will attack in Madrid

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She makes me howl how she's sat on her argos kitchen table, with the brighouse laptop pouting, pretending to work šŸ¤£

Firing off a couple of emails to some old bleep, selling your haggered, drug fuelled body for some crab sticks and a ryanair flight hardly shows you hard at it šŸ˜‘šŸ˜‘

bleeping deluded. I bet she is in hiding because the bailifs are coming round as she still owes some finance left on that relic of a range she had. Time to borrow lisa's bus pass Val

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Also literally no marks on her arms at all to suggest sheā€™s had surgery in the last few weeksā€¦using her arm completely as normal and bleeping off again in a couple of days timeā€¦.whatā€™s she gonna do to get out of this lie? I mean sheā€™s been attacked by a camel, stalked and cursed by a frogā€¦wonder which animal will attack in Madrid
Imagine her getting chased by a bull! Arrriiiiba šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I honestly think if she was allowed to post her kids on Instagram with her she would see them a lot more and use them as props like Kate Hayes does, thatā€™s probably her biggest/only frustration about not having her kids with her full time, she canā€™t use them as props.

She used to- I remember before the stabby video it was all pics of S dressed up

Reactions: 5
She's back to soliciting on her insta..... the day after she posts a picture of her vulnerable 6 year old wearing a crop top. Deffo SMD vibes. TW- If anyone is interested in seeing the kind of people who like and comment on pictures of children see Barrett Paul on Insta šŸ˜¤šŸ¤®
Whatā€™s this persons insta handle exactly? I canā€™t find them

Reactions: 1
Whatā€™s this persons insta handle exactly? I canā€™t find them
I think this week is salrosemusic I donā€™t know if she has any others Iā€™m blocked, or sheā€™s privateā€¦ and letā€™s face it sheā€™s not private about anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.