Sallie Axl #56 stuck in bed still rough as a dog, it's never her fault let's blame the frog šŸø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is stupid enough to shove wraps of snack up her fanny for a few Bob ainā€™t she.
Might be on to something here. How else would she pay for these trips.
Her OF work has dried up and she canā€™t be getting many punters
---
She is stupid enough to shove wraps of smack up her fanny for a few Bob ainā€™t she.
---
She is stupid enough to shove wraps of snack up her fanny for a few Bob ainā€™t she.
---

SMACK not snacks

Sorry I canā€™t spell

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Anyone notice the robot trying to smash its way out of the screen to get away from her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iā€™d love to see her walk through customs in Colombia, the agents deliberately target single travellers because they are more likely to be drug runners. Her whole demeanour screams middle aged druggy so have fun Sal!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is she allowed to put pics of the youngest child on social media? Poor kid is being modelled just like Sal šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Sad
Reactions: 17
These kids have no chance do they šŸ˜« why are you putting a child in a crop top, modelled on you. Let kids be kids FFS. Katie Price 2.0

• Sad
Reactions: 16
In what world is that child appropriately dressed šŸ«£šŸ«£
She isnā€™t .. not to mention is blooming cold at the moment! Poor kids going to go down with hypothermia!
---
Seems to me like sals posting pics of her kids to make a point to someone or sheā€™s trying to antagonise them into a fight for some reason šŸ¤”

Reactions: 13
No way

Sheā€™s 6!!!! why the need to dress her like this in crop top, designer bag, straighten her hair. Sheā€™ll be bloody freezing the poor mite. The pose!

My kid is the same age šŸ¤Æ what is this world

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Iā€™m certainly not shaming the child. Iā€™m shaming the mother that dressed her child up like that. Let her be a CHILD.

ew.

Reactions: 10
I didnā€™t think she was even allowed to post pics of her kids, let alone in a crop top šŸ«£

Reactions: 6
Do you think she thought she was posting to her close friends and doesnā€™t realise she has posted that too ALL her followers and more šŸ‘€ watch. It get deleted, didnā€™t see post N the other day too

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.