Sallie Axl #56 stuck in bed still rough as a dog, it's never her fault let's blame the frog 🐸

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get it….if she’s hasn’t had surgery then why all the hospital shots? The X-rays? The original back slab?
Now no signs of anything?
I know her metalwork X-ray was fake but seriously, how is she completely normal now
make it make sense

Reactions: 11
She makes me howl how she's sat on her argos kitchen table, with the brighouse laptop pouting, pretending to work 🤣

Firing off a couple of emails to some old bleep, selling your haggered, drug fuelled body for some crab sticks and a ryanair flight hardly shows you hard at it 😑😑

bleeping deluded. I bet she is in hiding because the bailifs are coming round as she still owes some finance left on that relic of a range she had. Time to borrow lisa's bus pass Val
100% Wig 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

She’s only pulled that dusty laptop out so she can fleece some old desperate fellas.. obviously doesn’t want to be side salad Val in Madrid with no spends does she hahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The real reason the “work” laptop was out

BEE8F32B-630E-4146-B3E8-6D548E5E3700.png

---
Selling her tuppence to pay for her robot fetish

2C997EF1-6C3F-4C35-B741-D9043C73EFF4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She’s spent the day doing nothing just in her bedroom trying on her new lingerie. Hard being a working mum of two isn’t it

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
So she’s confirmed her next trip is a working trip, with working girls.
---
Not a holiday

Reactions: 20
She really is ramping up the self promotion on those beef curtain’s.. I suppose she has to pay for the Madrid trip somehow 🤷🏼‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Blows my mind that she thinks she’s a business woman cos she’s got a laptop and mobile to sell pics and videos of her dirty hole, the delusions are off the scale.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Where the hell is she off now!? She were dying last week ffs!

• Haha
I bet it took her ages getting through security with that big metal bbq utensil in her arm & all that coke stuffed up her bumhole.

Cannot wait to see which one of those sluts she falls out with this weekend 🤣💪🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Can duck off to Madrid at the drop of a hat to party with her girls but can't take her kids skiing, bleeping disgrace of a 'mother'

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.