Sallie Axl #56 stuck in bed still rough as a dog, it's never her fault let's blame the frog 🐸

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet it took her ages getting through security with that big metal bbq utensil in her arm & all that coke stuffed up her bumhole.

Cannot wait to see which one of those sluts she falls out with this weekend 🤣💪🏼
Imagine the poor fucker next to her on the flight😐😐
As she drags her broken handluggagecase Down the aisle, leaving a trail of dirty gstrings, manky white shirt and dog tit ridden "prada boots" everywhere.
I feel sorry for the residents of Madrid already

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She has no shame does she, crying about her broken wrist and frog poison then suddenly she has fucked off on holiday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She said it herself; she’s a pimp.

If it quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She has no shame does she, crying about her broken wrist and frog poison then suddenly she has fucked off on holiday 🤣
I get the impression this is work, not a holiday.

Fingers crossed for a good old fashioned bit of Val chaos from this trip. Arrrrrriiiiiibbbbbaaaaa!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ooooo.. Ghislaine is back with some fresh from high school kids To pimp out
bleeping mum goals.. NOT

• Sick
Reactions: 20
ooooo.. Ghislaine is back with some fresh from high school kids To pimp out
bleeping mum goals.. NOT
She’s vile isn’t she 🤢. Too old to be able to get top rate so has to pimp out the younger ones.

I don’t look at her life/hols with envy, I think she’s a joke and I feel she’s always trying to prove for Instagram how good her life is when it’s obviously proper tit. Late 30s with no job, lost custody of her kids and has to filter all of her photos because she obvs looks rough after all the fillers etc. I’d cry if my life was like that. Her page depresses me.

Reactions: 23
She posted on her only fans about going away with girls to Madrid and who wanted to see it. So quite obviously she is gonna be doing some only fans content while there. Afterlife is just something to keep them drunk and drugged up. All these girls will be on the game. Why else would they hang around with her 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Cannot wait for the Madrid tit show this weekend, all the weird outfits, drugged up rants and side salads!

LOVE when she goes abroad to shag men for money but makes out it’s a holiday/for leisure 😂👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cannot wait for the Madrid tit show this weekend, all the weird outfits, drugged up rants and side salads!

LOVE when she goes abroad to shag men for money but makes out it’s a holiday/for leisure 😂👌🏼
How long before the memes and quotes appear about being a bad boss witch and not needing friends 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The way she talks makes me want to pull my own teeth out with pliers swear to god 🥴 she can not say one sentence with out sounding like she's in a bleeping primary school musical 😫🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think one of her cathouse besties (for now anyway) , who is getting an Alexa inserted either up vajayjay or bum looks like her with better hair.
---
Swear to God, if anyone came near any of my orifices with an Alexa there would be broken fingers presented at casualty, guaranteed . But all in a night's work for these "besties" 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Crazy when you compare sal to rebecca goodwin shes a sw and very popular on of and tiktok. Shes in her childrens lives as they live with her but she keeps them off everything and separate to her work she also invested her money and bought houses and rents them out to people who cant usually afford to rent. Like sal what is wrong with you

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.