Sallie Axl #56 stuck in bed still rough as a dog, it's never her fault let's blame the frog 🐸

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand Enabler Lisa (I do think she tips that frog off though) but I pity her with a daughter like bleeping manic Val.

Imagine having to bring your grandkids up for your waste of space daughter who’s in all the papers for;
drug abuse,
stabbing her fella,
benefit fraud
taking her unborn child home from hospital in a plastic bag

then when your daughter is up the wall on god knows what in the next town, you have to go round for regular sleepovers to take care of her 🥴🥴 she’s an Immature rat & should be bleeping embarrassed 😳

she hasn’t broke her wrist or had surgery it’s been obvious over the last few days hasn’t it.. I reckon she’s just sprained it, took herself to a 3 day holiday to hospital for some free drugs on tap because she can’t get hold of/afford any drugs

Can’t afford to go get the RR from the Merseyside police impound - she prob can’t even pick it up because she’s not the registered owner either 🤣🤣🤣 (despite ramming it down our throats that she was when she was showing her Range Rover bills from the dealer)

sucks to be you, you duck up 👀🤣
Daughter or not the enabler should duck Sal off completely unless she shows clear signs of sorting herself out which she never does. Each year gets worse 😖😖😖

I feel sorry for those girls and Lisa has done tit on them by enabling Sal all these years. Sometimes you need to be bleeping tough!

She would duck the UK off given half the chance but the wonky eyed bleep is broke as duck and survives off some regular dementia ridden clients and PIP to get her by 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
At this point I think she just posts that robot to duck with us lol and we’re all feeding into it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s this robot thing? I’m blocked or can’t find her on insta…

Reactions: 1
Sorry to derail but this just popped up on my timeline and I didn’t know whether to put it on here or Lauren goodger thread as both her & sal like a bit of cosmetic surgery 😂😂 but oh my how can she think these are attractive ? 🤢…she must get really bad neck & back ache ! On the plus side she has a built in shelf and at least she’ll never drown with those bad boys ! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Sorry to derail but this just popped up on my timeline and I didn’t know whether to put it on here or Lauren goodger thread as both her & sal like a bit of cosmetic surgery 😂😂 but oh my how can she think these are attractive ? 🤢…she must get really bad neck & back ache ! On the plus side she has a built in shelf and at least she’ll never drown with those bad boys ! 😂😂
this woman is insane. She looks that way but she’s killing the real estate business in Miami! She’s bleeping loaded!

Reactions: 5
this woman is insane. She looks that way but she’s killing the real estate business in Miami! She’s bleeping loaded!
Loaded but cray cray ! 😂😂 I looked through her insta as couldn’t believe what I was seeing and I’m sure she does only fans . I was also trying to work out how the fendi & LV tops fitted her as that’s obviously not a normal standard size ! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her house is horrible such a mis match of styles and why does she always have to let it be known it’s cleaning day thought she had a cleaner anyway

Just me or did she just let out a groan and a moan in last recording of herself in the mirror bleeping odd ball

• Haha
Her house is horrible such a mis match of styles and why does she always have to let it be known it’s cleaning day thought she had a cleaner anyway
She really thinks she's high-class doesn't she 🤣🤣
Absolute basic house

Reactions: 5
Her intinery is meet up with cunts that don't know who you are and rip them off. Plan b get shat on
I wouldn't trust Sal to book a merseyrail ticket.

I bet she's the type who raids their mates bags for loose change when they are asleep in the room. 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.