Sallie Axl #56 stuck in bed still rough as a dog, it's never her fault let's blame the frog 🐸

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sitting back leaning on the arm she had a metal plate put in a few weeks ago 🤣🤣🤣 she's off her bleeping rocker

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
🤔 Did they not asked internashtinol deejaaay Val to spin a few whilst she was up there in the box? No…? missed opportunity there… x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is absolutely off her box 🤔 surely you have to keep the wound covered up and not put pressure on it after having that type of surgery - she is throwing shapes like her life depends on it (thirsty) and that is some miraculous recovery from death's door 🙄 I hope her clip in tit fringe falls off, it's her wanking hand and she can't wank anymore and Kermit the frog haunts her in her druggie dreams 🐸🐸🐸 #valthefuckingcrank

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Her life just gives me the pure horrors!! Imagine being soyyy ill then within a few days being out on the piss!! At her age aswell it’s vile

Reactions: 21
She is such a pathetic bag of piss. Her dad should have had a wank instead of bleeping her mum

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she give DJs a blowy and that’s how she always ends up behind the decks?

Her life is grim, she’s grim, her attitude and everything about her is grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t stand Enabler Lisa (I do think she tips that frog off though) but I pity her with a daughter like bleeping manic Val.

Imagine having to bring your grandkids up for your waste of space daughter who’s in all the papers for;
drug abuse,
stabbing her fella,
benefit fraud
taking her unborn child home from hospital in a plastic bag

then when your daughter is up the wall on god knows what in the next town, you have to go round for regular sleepovers to take care of her 🥴🥴 she’s an Immature rat & should be bleeping embarrassed 😳

she hasn’t broke her wrist or had surgery it’s been obvious over the last few days hasn’t it.. I reckon she’s just sprained it, took herself to a 3 day holiday to hospital for some free drugs on tap because she can’t get hold of/afford any drugs

Can’t afford to go get the RR from the Merseyside police impound - she prob can’t even pick it up because she’s not the registered owner either 🤣🤣🤣 (despite ramming it down our throats that she was when she was showing her Range Rover bills from the dealer)

sucks to be you, you duck up 👀🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Sitting back leaning on the arm she had a metal plate put in a few weeks ago 🤣🤣🤣 she's off her bleeping rocker
I’ve just had a cancerous lesion removed on my should and it’s bloody painful as they had to go in quite deep .. I’m struggling with just that so I really don’t understand how she’s using that arm as normal after full on “ reconstructive” surgery 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Maybe it's like one of those TV reconstructions - 'based on true events'... That happened to someone else 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.