Sallie Axl #56 stuck in bed still rough as a dog, it's never her fault let's blame the frog 🐸

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging by the quick turnaround in her health she didn’t have kambo it more likely was an out of date Freddo 🐸

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I think she’s blocked me I can’t find her on my insta or my burner accounts
witch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tapped out of our Vals threads months ago, but came on here as I saw she posted N on her story. What a beautiful girl she is, at an age when she is very impressionable too, so let’s hope her Dad & Step Mum give her a normal life.

Also, I’ve actually just let out a bit of wee (TMI) laughing at the “Police Toad her car away” line, had me absolutely screaming.

Forgot how funny you lot were so I’m back following the thread again now😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can’t believe she’s still that young, terrifies me how much older young kids look these days and mimicking her mum as well. Realise how old this makes me sound 👵🏻

Reactions: 10
It’s sly you can see that kid is gonna go the exact same way as her ma

• Sad
Reactions: 20
It’s sly you can see that kid is gonna go the exact same way as her ma
💯
Chip off the old block. And having the enabler as a grandparent wouldn't help.

If I were the dad. I wouldn't let my kid within 100 yards near sal when she's sprouting all the tit she's been taking and her munchasen illnesses.

Cunts like sal need castration from birth

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Okay she’s clinically insane. The shedding of skin is now some treatment she’s had. Only yest she was blaming a frog and really worried. She’s honestly insane!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Insomnia … no love it’s the coke !!😂
---
I know her bad photoshopping has been discussed but the wonky wall in this one has me howling!
PS her daughter is gorgeous, I really hope she’s getting the proper upbringing she deserves.
I had a look at the oldest daughters dad last night .. he looks like a decent bloke .. no idea how he managed to get involved with fruit loop Sal !

Reactions: 7
---

I had a look at the oldest daughters dad last night .. he looks like a decent bloke .. no idea how he managed to get involved with fruit loop Sal !
Who is he? I don’t know anything about the Dads?

Reactions: 3
---

Is that who she was married to as well?

Reactions: 2
Miraculous recovery from surgery and mumps today, she is one MAD bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.