Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Def looked like they were brassing it up. It's crazy how she lovebombs all her friends on insta and then you never see or hear of them again without any explanation apart from passive aggressive memes

HHPT
Pepsi max
Zen Blyth
That girl she was snogging who did her nails?
None of the ink dolls
No old school mates
Sophie slag Dickson
Her stepsister (Lisa's fellas daughter)
The girl who borrowed her Balenciaga and gave it back with stains on 😂😂

duck the list goes on and on!!
Hollie Phillippa!

Reactions: 3
Did her brother and happy Pt club split up? Might be why they don’t speak now?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh no she did not post a quote about vibrating higher than family members!!!!! If it wasn't for that super loving mother of yours, your kids would be in the care of the state experiencing even more trauma. She's bleeping deluded I swear to god. Why does she think she is better than her own family??? I can't cope with the level of Narcassim. You dutty scruff bag! She makes me so angry!!!
I don't have my mother anymore god rest her soul, I'd give a limb for her to meet my child 😪 x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Is this hoe for real?
Is this the same person who used to rant on aboit how she hated Liverpool and the people from there etc. Not to mention every fucker else she has slagged off! Think all that tit she puts in her body has affected her memory🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How did i miss this gem of a post back in Novemeber? We ripped her for this though surely? 🤣

92830B40-E966-4A8E-984E-19CFA582042E.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The only 'vibe' Sals got is the vibe in her underwear draw.

She's a proper cow her, imagine slagging off the family that are mopping up from you being a tit parent, she has some nerve the absolute horror

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Gia Clarke is doing her own podcast and no mention of having Sallie on it, probably sick of being rudely spoken over in the last tit show 😂

Reactions: 8
Cba listening to Sal and her mate chat tit on the podcast but look at insta v reality of he woman she’s talking to 😳😱🤣

CEA5C755-0CEB-478C-B6B0-CA0A539BBF52.jpeg
1B7A5891-2B30-4A63-8143-3E5B4A76FA2A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.