Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha. Police have ceased her car for no insurance!

Police have access to a database that tells them instantly if a car is insured

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Haha. Police have ceased her car for no insurance!

Police have access to a database that tells them instantly if a car is insured

This is why the Police have the Police National Computer (PNC for short). You enter the reg and it will provide you with the insurance details including insurance company, policy number, cover of insurance and who is insured to drive.

It doesn’t usually take that long for PNC to update if you’ve recently changed. If in doubt, police can contact the MIB (motor insurance bureau) who will confirm who the car is insured too.

So no Sallie, the officer took your car because it is UNINSURED!!!! Not because he was impatient. They don’t need your documents unless it’s showing UNINSURED on PNC.

Your car is UNINSURED! Let’s hope that officer doesn’t want to see you’ve informed your insurance and DVLA about your broken wrist too 🙃😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She won’t have known it was uninsured as her old sugar daddy pays for it and he’s clearly cancelled it hahaha, she’s so tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That's bare hilarious - hahaha yes the world is testing you, not that you drive around without any insurance, whilst on your phone 🤣

Literally not one mention of getting to spend time with her kids more on her self pitty story! Shame she doesn't put as much effort into being a parent as she does creating imaginary businesses

Reactions: 15
She can’t just admit she’s at fault. Instead it’s the cop who was impatient. No Sallie he was doing his bleeping job!

I hope she struggles to get insurance and the car stays in the compound for days because it will be a hefty fee 😂

Not sure what company will insure her with a broken wrist like cause the cop will check that she’s disclosed it 😂

Reactions: 15
Ngl I love Mary, she’s a right hoot!! She knows she’s fucked up, she doesn’t try to hide it like our Val! I’m shocked her implant popped thou 😨
I Love Mary too, at least she doesn’t lie!!
---

Oh Sal duck off, with your manic absolute bullshit!! You’re trying to make it up with your sugar daddy, cause he got pissed off at your antics in Tulum, after you promised to meet him 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I Love Mary too, at least she doesn’t lie!!
---

Oh Sal duck off, with your manic absolute bullshit!! You’re trying to make it up with your sugar daddy, cause he got pissed off at your antics in Tulum, after you promised to meet him 🤣🤣
Ooo do you know this for real?

Reactions: 1
Someone’s grassed her up for driving with a ( supposed broken arm ) and they’ve found she’s no insurance pmsl 🤣
not to mention filming whilst driving the other day. Probably for the best that she’s off the road!! Those stories were doing my head it, how many times did she touch her hair or push her “boobs” into the camera. Urgh

Reactions: 9
She has to have an op after all on the 14th (allegedly) so that will put her further out of action for driving. But will it stop her?

Reactions: 2
Also proof she’s not contacted her insurance about her broken wrist otherwise she’d have had her insurance details to hand !
---

Also does anyone else find the fact she says she was getting a tuna baguette ironic 😂🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Said on her live she’s doesn’t have her kids at all at weekend now as they go to their dads so she’s free to go out all weekend. She’s absolute scum

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Most companies email your documents over nowadays . Surely she had an email . Bull tit the police just got impatient , no way they would take it with no reason . She legit has no insurance 😂😂😂😂. Why does she think she’s above policies & The law . She lives with her head in the clouds . Ah shame about your range Sal you laughing stock 😆😆

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Back Live on TikTok.
---

Trying to understand what she's saying, but here we go....has she had her car seized? She's got to/had to show her documents at the compound, said as IF I'm driving round in a big bright white Range Rover with no MOT/Insurance. I didn't know. Had to show a pic of her with the car from before today.

Said she was erratically driving, was she under the influence of drugs....she said I've got ADHD, mate.

Didn't believe such a "nice car" was hers, asked about her job (lol)
---

Been for a deep tissue massage on her shoulder and bought new enhanced surround sound for her bedroom OF content, goes to turn it on and show us and it lets a farting noise out and the whole set-up shuts down and goes off 🤣
---

And she's back Live pretending to not know you can make money from Battling, lol

View attachment 1933038
Tbf she is probably in with a chance of doing well on TikTok as a lot of the people making good money are gross, neglectful and deeply unpleasant people

Reactions: 3
The two women coming out the bog behind her probably got asked a million times if they could spare a line 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.