Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she manage to go from visiting 42 countries to 54 in three months?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Christ! She never washed her hair before how the hell is she going to wash the birds nest now 🤣🤣 The gym should be fun too! Looking forward to the next installment of the Sal show!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Remember when she had a pulmonary embolism on her lung going to dubai to get tit on stay in the Burj?

I don't believe a word, looks like a tit excuse to not have to pay to take her kid skiing

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh I just can't with her anymore 🫠🫠
Lies about her wrist so she can't take her kids on holiday (won't they be at school?), and now she's going to cancel their passports?! they don't even live with her Hahhahaha she's off her head on frog juice

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The wonky supposedly broken wrist photo is just her using her facetune app and bending in all different directions.

Reactions: 11
It could be a colle’s fracture with displacement and they’ve pulled it (not snapped it 🙄) but I highly doubt it’s in 8 places with an angulation like that.
There is absolutely no need to lie and she burns my head the way she turns the simplest thing into a lie.
Not that I’m ever surprised with this one, not as if anyone would say “bleeping hell ONLY broken in two places, that’s nothing that”

Reactions: 15
When she says work what exactly does she mean 🤣 what work Axl ? You mean furiously fingering your hole on only fans!! She seems so happy about it too, manifestation 🧿 bleeping werkk🤣 wait till she recovers straight to Dubai 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also when did she get those crappy hair extensions put back in 🤔
Ya know, youve got a point there! She had her hair pin straight the other day, and im sure last night.
Shes probably pre recorded the arm breaking bollocks. Shes off her nut.

Reactions: 11
It could be a colle’s fracture with displacement and they’ve pulled it (not snapped it 🙄) but I highly doubt it’s in 8 places with an angulation like that.
There is absolutely no need to lie and she burns my head the way she turns the simplest thing into a lie.
Not that I’m ever surprised with this one, not as if anyone would say “bleeping hell ONLY broken in two places, that’s nothing that”
But now she’s broken it in ‘8’ places she defo would say that 😂😂 she’s one of them people…if you’ve been to Tenerife she’s been to elevenerife 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She thinks she’s clever she is anything but lol! Puts on a tit show then when she can’t keep up the pretence it’s a fatal crisis!

Reactions: 6
What’s the passport thing. What she trying to suggest here I don’t get it?
She’s just got back from Thailand with S so what’s she trying to cancel

Reactions: 5
Coming out with some small tea tonight, so let’s just say Sals mum is pretty close with my mum! Sals Mum has accepted her fate as in being the sole career for S! First Dad takes very good care of N,(first child) and is rarely involved. Her Mum has given up trying to steer Sallie away from this life and know goes along with it for S sake! She gets benefits here and there when Sal gets a windfall which is rarely, hence the reason for so many cancelled plans! Enabler knows what she is, and

Enabler knows what she is, and protects S that’s it! If Val wants too live lavish now and again so be it, but her Mum is very aware of where it comes from! She said herself Sal will not change, because if she doesn’t keep up with Instagram she feels she’s loosing out, although she has already lost the plot!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.