Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right so Val get it right…. If you had broken your arm in 8 places they would be able to just snap it back into place 🤣🤦‍♀️ And that’s not a cast that’s a bleeping bandage 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 god she lies so much 🤦‍♀️ So she dislocated her wrist and they have put it back in why does she have to bleeping lie

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No way on this planet has she snapped 8 bones in her wrist and all they done was pull it back into place and put on a dodgy looking cast,I broke my wrist in 2 place's and the pain was unbelievable,big girl sticky pants never cried what a superstar she was🤣

Reactions: 9
Pull the other one Saville, that’s probably not even a photo of your own wrist in a crappy bandage.

Reactions: 10
I might be thinking about this too much but it looks like the wrist she broke is the left then on her stories she’s holding the phone with the left hand. And why not show the cast on those stories rather than a photo of it

Reactions: 7
She's such a liar, I've still got all the metalwork in my wrist/arm after an operation for a break in exactly the place that she allegedly "broken" hers. In fact, I'm still under Arrowe Snark as an outpatient (my own fault for being so clumsy on the dark side)....and that was only broke in two places, not eight, lol.

This was from last Summer, too, an horrendous break, apparently, but wouldn't being shattered to smithereens be far worse?

Maybe I should have injected the frog juice, hey? It's a bloody miracle!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Actual footage of Val in hospital with her 'broken in 8 places' arm. "It'll be like trying to glue a breadstick back together after it's been in a blender"

p05zn81x.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The saddest thing is, she's lieing because she's spent all her money on drugs in tulum and can't afford /doesn't want to go on holiday with her kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
She could still go. They cut a slit in casts so you can still fly to allow for expansion. She could do all the other stuff and just not ski. Basically, she's so rough, skint and on a massive comedown that she wants yet more time away from her kids.

Reactions: 25
why is she bragging that she didn’t cry. I didn’t cry when I broke my arm. I didn’t get a round of applause you stupid bleep 😂

She could still go. They cut a slit in casts so you can still fly to allow for expansion. She could do all the other stuff and just not ski. Basically, she's so rough, skint and on a massive comedown that she wants yet more time away from her kids.
tbh she never had the skiing holiday booked. Every time she books a holiday she shows us the booked flights. We’ve never seen any for this skiing trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She keeps looking away, you can tell she is lying.

8 breaks and the hospital snapped it back into place, yeah right!

She was out with her girls, mates not daughter's for lunch. She forgets stuff she posts

Reactions: 22
Snapped 8 breaks back into place? Wow. Did she go to her "special doctors" in Tuebrook again?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Broken wrist or whatever it is- I bet shes managed to fill in her UC journal though informing them that she cant 'Work' for 6 week!!

Reactions: 18
She’s literally Jay from the inbetweeners ‘I broke my arm in 8 places and they had to snap it back- I didn’t even flinch’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.