Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Believe it or not they do it in a gaff in Tuebrook on Derby Lane, not far from Val, so she probs picked up a leaflet when she went for a massage and pretended that she has been interested in it for ages.

They are popping up everywhere like the Hot Yoga craze did, above shops on County Road etc lol. But it's just too ridiculous even for open-minded me, as so many of these places claim it cures cancer, eating disorders, fibro, and a whole list of illnesses (some terminal) that might attract the interest and money from the vulnerable....from those in a very bad place.
I’ve just Googled and it’s a mere minute walk away from my childhood home 🤣 absolutely wild!

If this is where she’s getting it done I can’t cope, this image was a few days ago I think on Google street view.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve just Googled and it’s a mere minute walk away from my childhood home 🤣 absolutely wild!

If this is where she’s getting it done I can’t cope, this image was a few days ago I think on Google street view.
Hardly looks "clinical", does it?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was thinking this too. And in classic style that’s probably why VALdamort is now banging on about how her childhood messed her up so bad (basically saying “Lisa it’s all your fault that I’m such a bleep”)

Anyone else feel she’s finally pissed off the enabler??
She hasn’t pretended to be with her kids yet? Theres been no show of Christmas presents being opened, except for her Ali express prada stinkers she bought herself.
no lunches out and she’s clearly still on the drugs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m quite sure that throwing up being injected with a tit load of frog spawn ain’t gonna cure her trauma from being twatted with a salmon giving camels blow jobs and tit on by a load of rich Arabs and last but not least taking a prince arabs Childs verginity . No scal duck all is gonna cure that trauma . You reap what you sow . Living your best life tho eh 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fasted since 11pm. I think she means she's been on the gear and unable to eat since 11pm

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Watching the current podcast on YouTube the pair of them shifty fuckers gloating about rinsing/robbing men 🤢

Reactions: 4
The audacity of her to put that face app picture up, no wonder it’s behind the text… she’s hilarious

Oh my she’s used it without the text covering it

If she thinks that what she looks like then she’s more deluded than we thought

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.