Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m quite sure that throwing up being injected with a tit load of frog spawn ain’t gonna cure her trauma from being twatted with a salmon giving camels blow jobs and tit on by a load of rich Arabs and last but not least taking a prince arabs Childs verginity . No scal duck all is gonna cure that trauma . You reap what you sow . Living your best life tho eh 🤮
Omg your picture 😂just derailing to say I’ve just rewatched all of footballers wives . Tanya Turner what a legend . Stood there smoking with her shaky hands . Love her 😆

Reactions: 8
Another nobody on her podcast, you would think that our Sal would have someone famous.

All she talks about is sex, surely she must be able to have other discussions......... thought her podcast was going to be ground-breaking.

Do you think she goes to the sexual health clinic after her brassing, sorry I mean holidays?
Exactly this! She banged on about it being “woman supporting woman” (it’s bleeping WOMEN you horror! How are you still getting it wrong!) but it’s literally just her getting slags on to chat about the exact same narrative as every other time! Nothing of any substance whatsoever. No decent stories, no particular subject, just cheap slags banging on about sex. I’ll give you a brilliant idea Ghislaine- talk about what brasses really get up to in Dubai, what are they really paid, what’s the worst thing you’ve done, everything like that! Now that I would watch!
Also why does she call everything “work”, work is when you earn money from something, that podcast costs her money it doesn’t earn her anything! The DJ’ing is just her bleeping about on a free app my 13 yr old could do it, no ones employing her to do that. So how does she genuinely do all this tit n think ppl don’t know she claims benefits fraudulently whilst also taking it up the arse for money! EVERYBODY KNOWS!!

AND ANOTHER THING!! Kambo will not clear your trauma! You cannot purge away and forget the tit you’ve had to do in order for you to live your “free life”, you’ve done tit that haunts you, some Of the most depraved degrading illegal tit a human could do and for what? To pass that trauma onto your poor girls! Because taking them on the odd holiday here n there will NEVER make up for your absence. Youre one of the most selfish mothers I have ever witnessed, it sickens me!! You put yourself far above those kids and it’s disgusting! I hope one day they tell you about yourself!How you live is NOT ok! No matter what bullshit you tell yourself!!

Lads I need to catch up but had to jump on to say this…..it’s uncanny
nah that’s killed me!! 😂😫 I showed my bf her Instagram then her actual face and the shocked look on his face was priceless!! He said that should be illegal, he’s be fuming if he took her out on a date n was met with that 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
OF COURSE she's on the kambo 🤣 There isn't enough frogs in the world to cleanse that dirty slag!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know someone who has just been sectioned because he was taking loads of drugs then was seeing a shaman and going on all these ayuascha retreats to find himself but ended up in a drug induced psychosis now he’s in the mental hospital because he can’t come out of it. Just saying.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I was watching that nutter Hilarous Baldwin this morning speaking to photographers in a Spanish accent and thought of our Sal and her multiple personalities accents.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Such a mess and a massive duck up, she's so easily lead by tit it's unreal.

Shame she was never influenced to get her tit together for the kids. Sex trips to fuel her tit lifestyle - imagine living your life to look the part on the gram.

This won't fix you, toads don't know how 🤣 you have to do some actual self reflection and realise the harm you're causing to yourself and your family who seem to just pick up after you and whatever you want to do next, selfish head

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know someone who has just been sectioned because he was taking loads of drugs then was seeing a shaman and going on all these ayuascha retreats to find himself but ended up in a drug induced psychosis now he’s in the mental hospital because he can’t come out of it. Just saying.
Wasn’t Prince Harry was it?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Swear that toad thing was on that series white lines or something I watched like that 🤦‍♀️ they went into this hippy place chanted and came out hallucinating 🤣

Reactions: 5
I’m not surprised Salville - everyone you know is too busy getting shat on

Us real people, without a care for what we appear online, are the real winners in life

I sincerely hope your daughters can heal from all the trauma you’ve subjected them to…

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What’s she winning at then? Definitely not at getting her kids back which should surely be a priority.

Reactions: 12
She can post all this crap to make us be all self reflective like her. Nah!! She doesn't get it. She's a soap opera car crash, comedy legend. It's compulsive viewing
these posts always make me laugh. So basically anyone winning at life has never made a judgemental comment about someone, sometimes just for banter 😂 does she really think my life revolves around her?! I mean for starters she certainly ain’t winning in life. But even if she was, I come on here for a laugh, bit of light reading when I’m a bit bored. In the same breath if this site disappeared tomorrow I’d certainly still be happy in my life and I’d find something else to occupy my time when I’m bored 🥴 these idiot influencers all think us on here live for this page but I can deffo say, I don’t.

wish all these influencers would stop thinking tattle is something deeper. It’s only like the old magazines where they’d rate and slate girls bodies every week 😂 I didn’t cry when I couldn’t get my hands on one that week to see who’s body was a mess 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Swear that toad thing was on that series white lines or something I watched like that 🤦‍♀️ they went into this hippy place chanted and came out hallucinating 🤣
Yes it was .. the son of the older couple had it done

Reactions: 1
Kambo - poor man's Ayahuasca, done by some random space cadet from Anfield that's taken too many trips

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.