Sallie Axl #55 Ghislane Axl ✌ it's a Vibe. Old crabstick Val and her teenage tribe...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she can’t afford to go to the police compound to get her car the bleeping scruff

Reactions: 9
Ah forgive me she is . She must’ve bummed a taxi over there 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 who gets a bleeping taxi to go out for a walk???!!!!!!! Just go out for a walk

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not every influencer on Instagram posting links about this earthquake but I bet not one of them has donated 🥴

Reactions: 13
Looking at the insta page of the place she’s tagged, it’s some new technique where they dissolve migrated filler and refill lips on the same day, rather than having to wait between getting it dissolved then refilled. Says that tape has to stay on for 18 hours 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
All that footage of her in that park, you'd think she'd never been in one before. Maybe not the kiddies play area mind you, no need for her to have done mum stuff realistically but c'mon a trees a tree. Get being the decks val you're getting boring

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Loran/Loren strip lips, it’s the new thing, like Russian lips were last year. The person who does my lips has a masters in facial aesthetics and said they’re another scam and the shape will revert back to normal with movement.

Val’s lips are vile anyway so this can only be an improvement.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.