Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she say to her daughter about why she is constantly talking to her phone or eye bleeping it? I get embarrassed if my 10 year old catches me doing a selfie before a night out because I feel nice. Never mind on my phone like she is 24/7

she’s legit took her top off for a pic of being squirted on by an elephant… quite ironic really 😂
Omfg - where did you get that???

Reactions: 6
What does she say to her daughter about why she is constantly talking to her phone or eye bleeping it? I get embarrassed if my 10 year old catches me doing a selfie before a night out because I feel nice. Never mind on my phone like she is 24/7

Omfg - where did you get that???
It’s on her insta x

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion: Sal’s abusing animals isn’t that vile, ratty hair and eye fuking is always her style!

merry Christmas Eve fellow tattlers 🎄🎄🎄🎄😘😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
AA368ACD-5B92-4336-89FC-A6F889B2FAA4.jpeg

When the filter slips

Lads, can you imagine how many posts she’s putting on her “private “ instagram account? She said she was only posting private on there! I mean, between knocking back the booze, drugs, abusing animals, and posting on 2 Instagram accounts, no wonder she’s no time to 2 wash. The smelly meff

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a feeling her older daughter doesn't want contact with her, or she's not allowed contact. She's always talking about the 'girls' but there is only ever the younger one with her. No dirty deletes of the other child on her page, nothing.

Reactions: 16
I also think her eldest has fucked her off and rightly so I'd do exactly the same if val was my mother!

Reactions: 18
I find the constant selfies and looking at herself embarrassing. It just makes me cringe really how obsessed with herself she is?
I've never known anyone like that i just wanna be like pleassssse stop. There's vain but it's on another level?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh, she's live lads. What the duck does she look like, honestly
Wow I have no words! She doesn’t have a clue what she is talking about! Can’t wait to be in tulum for the new year and end the new year 🤦🏼‍♀️ she makes my head hurt!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ya can tell the kids never been called "sassy" in her life and that was all for the benefit of the live 🤣

Reactions: 4
I find the constant selfies and looking at herself embarrassing. It just makes me cringe really how obsessed with herself she is?
I've never known anyone like that i just wanna be like pleassssse stop. There's vain but it's on another level?!
It’s called narcissism, she’s a classic

Reactions: 11
I also think her eldest has fucked her off and rightly so I'd do exactly the same if val was my mother!
I'm sure the eldest dad took some order out against val to have limited contact since stabgate, and let's face it, it probably suits her so she wouldn't try to get full access

It’s called narcissism, she’s a classic
She's clearly unhappy and narcissistic. She runs from holiday to holiday to escape her crappy reality of life at home.

No clear friends, she's caused that much tit on her family they wouldn't care if she was left in the gutter. The youngest kids dad ged is no better, not a chance I'd let my 6 year old go that far away with sal, the girl can't even wash her hair or fanny let alone tend to a 6 year old

Reactions: 14
Well lads ive had enough of Sals tit christmas holiday, signing off to enjoy the festivities with the fam.🎄🎄
Merry christmas ya filthy animals x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's just a tit person. End of.
Love this 😂
She’s just a tit person ……. Couldn’t describe her better 😆

Yea but she doesn’t look like that . None of it is real . Every single post , story is filtered it’s all fake . That’s why no one’s arsed

Reactions: 3
C571BF17-1D98-463D-9BF6-A7FBD51BFB25.jpeg

Happy Xmas to everyone except
Tupac tit-mum Val who can’t wait to dump her kid and go to Tulum

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.