Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sal: I’ve Tried to make this the best Christmas .. because it’s the first Christmas I’ve had them properly back
So you go on a self indulgent holiday with one child, leaving the other at home (tbh it’s for the best) Prancing around doing things YOU want to do, hanging out in sleazy bars, wearing skimpy crusty bikinis writhing around on the beaches eye bleeping yourself all day and night 🤦🏼‍♀️ You think this is what equates to a “best” Christmas for a 5 year old. So bleeping deluded it’s sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Manic this morning.

Never good to take drugs when on holiday with your mum and one daughter.

Reactions: 19
How many times has she told us she's only got 2 days left 😴 don't worry val only 4 more days till ya getting gangbanged again in talum, ooh what a life ay 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Soyyyyyyyyy. duck off slag. Just duck off. She literally is the worst person ever. Minty little bleep

Nice hat Val. Soyyyyyyy magical. twit

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
HAIRS NOT BEEN WASHED & NOW ITS DREADLOCKS, THAILAND WITH KID BUT MISSING DUBAI PUNTERS COCKS.

New thread suggestion.

Reactions: 13
Her Christmas is gonna be so magical eye bleeping herself on a beach in Thailand with ONE of her children, she wouldn’t want to be in cold wet England queuing…nah coz that would mean she was actually doing something for someone other than herself. I’ll enjoy my nice cosy Christmas at home with my family in cold wet England in my house that I own. Keep kidding yourself that you’ve got the perfect life Sal, better post a few more selfies just to make sure everyone gets you wouldn’t want what we have 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion:
Next stop - Tulum, devoid of her duties of being a mum.

Reactions: 6
DFA4B87A-4FFE-4D28-8E4C-7C9633CBA97A.jpeg
These photoshops are beyond funny. We all know you're not that shape you big Choc Ice Sal x

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion: Sal abusing an elephant in her crusty bikini - don't worry about it babez, I'm a vegan really

Reactions: 15
“It’s weird being dressed back normal, blow drying my hair, curling it you name it”

Sal you haven’t had a wash in a week 😫 also that top looks like a sanitary towel and her head in that scarf is like a bell end. Why can’t she just wear a normal nice dress, or some shorts and a nice top? Why is it always fancy dress?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Being dressed back normal” 🤣 She seems off her face to me, like out of it.

Reactions: 15
The little look up by S in that last story as Sallie Express is talking shite into her phone… ☹☹☹

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.