Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still convinced she’s got some weird app on her phone that plays baby noises .. that live was seriously weird lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes doing a very good job of hiding said child when she spins her phone around and how convenient that they'll be no pics of Thailand because invisible savanna can't take none 🤣 ffs I don't know what to think anymore shes around the twist it's so bizarre!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes doing a very good job of hiding said child when she spins her phone around and how convenient that they'll be no pics of Thailand because invisible savanna can't take none 🤣 ffs I don't know what to think anymore shes around the twist it's so bizarre!!
You can tell the sort of bar she’s in .. she’s drinking out of a glass shaped like a naked woman 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Still don’t believe she’s with her kid, sounds like a much younger child. She was manic in that live and looks an absolute state

Reactions: 4
What a bleeping tit Christmas that kids going to have
She should be at home w her sister and her nan having Turkey and playing in the snow instead of watching her mother hunt for men in a bar at the dead of night in Thailand

Reactions: 17
What a bleeping tit Christmas that kids going to have
She should be at home w her sister and her nan having Turkey and playing in the snow instead of watching her mother hunt for men in a bar at the dead of night in Thailand
Omg they're there for Xmas? Poor little sod.

• Sad
Omg they're there for Xmas? Poor little sod.
yep and according to the live no real plan for Christmas Day. Also I may be a prude but her use of the f word around her child shocks me.

Reactions: 11
She just had a video of her and savannah in the pub, holding her up in a swimming costume celebrating Argentina’s win. Swiftly deleted

Reactions: 4
She’s a mess, I hope another adult is with them for the child’s sake. I can’t see Sal going away and not getting off her head (looks like she already is) and shagging some random blokes. That poor kid 😢

She just had a video of her and savannah in the pub, holding her up in a swimming costume celebrating Argentina’s win. Swiftly deleted
Whys she not got her appropriately dressed when she's sat in a pub no doubt full of bleeping drunk men 😡

Reactions: 8
I feel genuinely worried for that little girl if she is alone with her in Thailand

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.