Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t make this up

20 hours ago : #boycuttbalenciaga

32 mins ago : hate the uk, btw have you seen my balenciaga sunglasses
Why doesn't she just duck off then? I've said this before, not like you'll be missed anyway Valerie

Reactions: 13
One day she is spending the next six weeks concentrating on her family and business.

And now she is pissing off again

Reactions: 16
Axel gash you really are one thick eye fuckin selfish ugly OLD immature wanna be tit dj tit mum filterd skunk fuckin prostitute . I don’t think iv ever hated anyone as much who I don’t know she is vile

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Star people 😂😂😂 She's not a bleep she's a star person 😂😂 bleeping burd is full of crystal meth

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Axel gash you really are one thick eye fuckin selfish ugly OLD immature wanna be tit dj tit mum filterd skunk fuckin prostitute . I don’t think iv ever hated anyone as much who I don’t know she is vile
Her and Katie price need to duck off to a remote island, never to be seen or heard of again. Vile waste of oxygen

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Get Marcus Rashford of your mouth/insta Sal!
I won’t have him sullied (Sallied)!!!!

Funny how a night snorting gak off of filthy loos makes you ill 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s such a hypochondriac, always making out she’s so ill. Chest prob sore from smoking 60 fags on night out the other night.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.