Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some1s been on the beg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The bleeping audacity of her!
Apart from the money side, who would want her advertising your business?
She’s a no one with a crappy reputation who gets shat on. She has no friends and her followers are either fellow poo guzzlers or bought.
I cannot get over how rude she is when on the ponce

Reactions: 5
Need more proof it’s Sallie. I think she does do it, but those screenshots don’t sound like her.

Reactions: 14
I want it to be her but i don’t think she has the brass neck to contact people directly thats why she asks for “recommendations”

Reactions: 9
I bet its killing her as she won’t be able to wear her totally real balenciaga mirrorball monstrosity of a dress

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's about time that pointy shoulder Jacket and the only bag she has goes in the bin!
Ha! The 2 (legit-ish) things she has and she won't wear them again?! 🤨
I give it till the weekend when she has one of them on!

Reactions: 8
Oh here we go 😓😓

Typical coke head saying. Drugs cause so much tit to people's lives and society. Drug trafficking, overdoses, drug debts, gangland killings the list goes on....

How many hands and havoc has her little white bag gone through to get up her destroyed nostril .

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Why are we comparing them thou? Both are crimes 😂

Let’s just focus on extending sentences for rapists instead of comparing it to another crime 🥴 never understood this

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.