Sallie Axl #53 Flying business class like she's high class totty, when Sals Actually in Dubai to be a porta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1761586

Awwww. Another day, another cum stained top!

Whilst the whole world are destroying their balenciaga products due to a pedalo style advert campaign, Valenciaga is wearing her sunnies without a care.

Also, Can anyone explain why her nose is always red? Is it banging it on all the old men’s arseholes she has to rim?
It also looks swollenView attachment 1761598
It's bulbous. Maybe all the wine she drinks.

Reactions: 2
She obvs wasn’t getting the car serviced either because I’ve never put water in any car I’ve had in , they check it at service. 17k a month but can’t tax or service your car 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn’t she post the other day that she wasn’t partying for 6 weeks to concentrate on her business & her family. Quickest 6 weeks ever almost as quick as her stint in the BB house lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her lips are vile 🤢. Was going to say the injector needs striking off but doubt they have a license anyway. They made me feel weird, like 2 shiny alien slugs 🤮.

I’m all for having treatments done but she’s made herself look worse. She was so much more attractive back in the day. I actually feel depressed for her - no job, aging badly and having to ho herself out to keep afloat. What will she do in a few years time when there are plenty of younger versions doing what she does. Makes me feel sad for her tbh.

Reactions: 13
Didn’t she post the other day that she wasn’t partying for 6 weeks to concentrate on her business & her family. Quickest 6 weeks ever almost as quick as her stint in the BB house lol
She’s so full of tit. She’s an actual lunatic. I am so embarrassed for her. Coked off her face, rambling a lot of shite into her phone. Please grow up Sal. Everyone is laughing at you.

Reactions: 15
3C21ECD2-1CFA-4A8D-AF5E-551D2EFF8E94.jpeg
Like a choc ice
Like a builders brick
Val’s out tonight
Seeking dick

hope she’s quick to change
And don’t get the shits
Taking that abomination off
With her wonky tits

she’s off out
6 weeks roll into 2 days
With Lips like sausages
Hope her punter pays

sals off her tits
Bouncing on coke
Hope the cum comes out of netting
From her punter bloke
6686F169-45E0-4D13-BDFF-B8E3AFD199CD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
It makes sense now, she’s obvs been doing these weekend trips abroad and doing unspeakable acts with disgusting men so she can pay to get her car fixed. It’s obvious! She’s just got back from Dubai where she was out there for a long weekend, she clearly got paid a pretty penny for her services and now she’s got her car fixed.

Anything to keep up appearances. Could have spent that money on the kids but nah she’d rather have her fancy car 🤷🏼‍♀️ pathetic

Reactions: 22
If this is what 'focusing on your family' looks like I've been doing it all wrong. 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.