Sallie Axl #52 Vegas had a better birthday than Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The criminal who she got railed by was Ryan Ungi, she never dated him he was bleeping her for 3 days, she thought they where in love and tried to blow him
Up to his girlfriend to spilt her and him up. That’s why he chased her out of Liverpool.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Yeh was Ryan. If you Google Ryan Ungi there’s a few articles about him too though

Reactions: 2
The criminal who she got railed by was Ryan Ungi, she never dated him he was bleeping her for 3 days, she thought they where in love and tried to blow him
Up to his girlfriend to spilt her and him up. That’s why he chased her out of Liverpool.
Ohhhh can we hear more about this?

Is this her ex?
No, Ryan pretends to be a “ungi” his second name isn’t ungi

Ryan girlfriend knew straight away about it. Because Sal posted a pic of him on her insta. His girlfriend Chelsea found out. Chelsea slagged him
Off to every one while doing there Botox funny thing about it she was going with a footballerrr her self. And then she back with Ryan and he used to sit out side her clients houses waitin for her to finish. She is ment to be a wrongun her self. An then Sal had beef with him so he chased her out of Liverpool he paid her to drop the chargers.

Reactions: 5
No, Ryan pretends to be a “ungi” his second name isn’t ungi

Ryan girlfriend knew straight away about it. Because Sal posted a pic of him on her insta. His girlfriend Chelsea found out. Chelsea slagged him
Off to every one while doing there Botox funny thing about it she was going with a footballerrr her self. And then she back with Ryan and he used to sit out side her clients houses waitin for her to finish. She is ment to be a wrongun her self. An then Sal had beef with him so he chased her out of Liverpool he paid her to drop the chargers.
The bird came on tattle too, bigging up herself about being pretty etc 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah i remember this, doll house aesthetics or something, had us all feeling sorry for her then one of the OG’s got straight onto her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just looked them up and there’s our Val on the grid , 8th April 🤷‍♀️

Oh wait , keep scrolling, she’s all over their posts 😂

Reactions: 1
Just looked them up and there’s our Val on the grid , 8th April 🤷‍♀️

Oh wait , keep scrolling, she’s all over their posts 😂

That'll be her mate Lynsey Moss, she's got Dolls House at the Secret Warehouse. I think the other girl had Doll Face, or something.

Reactions: 3
EMDR Sal, however it won’t recover repressed memories, so it depends what you can remember. I’m no psych, but I’ve had the treatment. I will say that some memories are better left locked away, so think very carefully before you go through with anything.
That’s my good deed of the day.
Back to slagging you off 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
"Working lunch" 🥴🥴🥴

Emailing fellas on your bright house laptop to be shat on hardly makes you a biznesswoman.

Look at that bleeping enabler, sat there whilst her daughter is touting for business whist she looks after her kids 247. Absolute bleeping mug she is

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"Working lunch" 🥴🥴🥴

Emailing fellas on your bright house laptop to be shat on hardly makes you a biznesswoman.

Look at that bleeping enabler, sat there whilst her daughter is touting for business whist she looks after her kids 247. Absolute bleeping mug she is

Sat in Flannels rezzy using the wifi to check her Cold Weather Payment has gone in with a bowl of sugar cubes for Lisa the big arl donkey.

Such a flex.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.