Sallie Axl #52 Vegas had a better birthday than Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we laugh about it but do you reckon she is on some kind of benefits? If she hasn’t got her kids full time, wouldn’t she have to be showing she’s trying to get work all the time to get anything?
She's deffo on Universal Credit for a start, it was written in big huge letters in her journal/diary's "to do" page. Don't you scratch on that way these days? Or if self-employed declare your earnings (none, in Val's case) that way?

Reactions: 9
She will be claiming something probably for mental health/anxiety related as she's obviously able bodied enough to work🙄 I reckon pip 🤷‍♀️ 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Her mother supposedly lives with her now so I imagine between the two of them they are claiming everything going.

I reckon that's a short term blag arrangement to qualify for carer's allowance, mobility allowance etc

Reactions: 7
Oh her and that mother of hers will have etched away at them 50 pages on the PIP application

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Why is she sat in a cafe.. inside.. looking at her laptop.. with sunglasses on 🥴 getting her monies worth hahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.