Sallie Axl #52 Vegas had a better birthday than Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guarantee she's on benefits & not down as working 😂

Also who's doing the school run if they're both ob the ale at "work"

Reactions: 11
Sat in Flannels rezzy using the wifi to check her Cold Weather Payment has gone in with a bowl of sugar cubes for Lisa the big arl donkey.

Such a flex.

Quoting myself but just seen on Scouse TikTok that the Cost of Living payments went in today? A couple of hundred quid? Explains her being able to take a few pennies to Dubai, although that won't stretch far if the customer does a runner again. Hope she's giving the arl donkey a chunk of that for the kids, but I very much doubt it.

Reactions: 10
Takes her mum out for lunch. Spends the time on her laptop ( what happened to her shiney new ipad?), talking to insta and eye bleeping herself

Reactions: 10
I’m sure Lisa is actually a moron! How can she sit there and think anything her daughter does it normal! My mum kicks off when I ask her to take a photo of me when we out! She’d outright disown me if I was doing the weird tit Sal does when she’s in company with her mum

Reactions: 17
EMDR is for trauma you remember and you have to think of it whilst the eyes are moved rapidly - have a look on you tube Sal and educate yourself there

Work hard play harder (Sal 2022, from her rented flat in Tuebrook)
Honest to god, she makes me DIE with laughter

Reactions: 7
Since when was she from Chester then Newcastle “but not actually from anywhere” you big Nomad Sal

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's live! She just said hope everyone's having a great wednesday. Then you hear her mum pipe up in the background saying "It's tuesday" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
EMDR is for trauma you remember and you have to think of it whilst the eyes are moved rapidly - have a look on you tube Sal and educate yourself there

Honest to god, she makes me DIE with laughter
It is but it can also unlock other things. I was warned before I had it, and it did. Think it only does that if you can already remember parts of an event

Reactions: 1
Sat in Flannels rezzy using the wifi to check her Cold Weather Payment has gone in with a bowl of sugar cubes for Lisa the big arl donkey.

Such a flex.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She bleeping makes me howl. I bet she's got a spreadsheet on the go with a list of ailements she can fool for PIP whilst booking an Emirates flight on PayPal credit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she really needs to give the balenciaga sunnies a rest, along with the blazer… Jesus Christ can you tell those are the only genuine branded gear she owns? I don’t think she’s took the sunglasses off since she left her sad crappy job birthday in Dubai

Reactions: 5
I know we laugh about it but do you reckon she is on some kind of benefits? If she hasn’t got her kids full time, wouldn’t she have to be showing she’s trying to get work all the time to get anything?

Reactions: 3
She probably declares just enough earnings that mean she’s still entitled to be topped up by some Universal Credit. Her mother supposedly lives with her now so I imagine between the two of them they are claiming everything going.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.