Sallie Axl #52 Vegas had a better birthday than Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our Sal is not interested in her kids, never has been, never will be.

She is far too up her own arse (or someone else's).

Reactions: 13
Shes a disgrace isn't she, as others have said we've all followed this selfish tit show for time and nothing changes and never will!

I also agree with her mother being a grade A enabler it certainly wouldn't be me if the woman was my daughter!

If Val hasn't already then I don't know why she just doesn't sign over what little parental responsibility she has for those girls and be done with them!

Reactions: 7
There’s no way on earth she has those kids back, they’d be took off her again by now because she always leaves them!
Im just making a roast dinner for myself. What I wouldn’t give to be making it for 2 children of my own. She’s a disgrace of a mother to those girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wonder if the enabler gets a cut and that’s why she lets her get on with it
There has to be some bloody good reason the enabler lets her get away with her behaviour. But then again i can imagine Sal with the sob stories- 'come on mum, you know ive got ADHD blah blah'.
Honest, those poor girls. My kiddo is a similar age and i would sacrifice anything for her.
Sal doesn't deserve thise girls. She will always be the victim no matter what.

Reactions: 13
Why is she posting Dubai pictures as though they are pictures from this weekend coz I’m sorry I refuse to believe she got more than one wear out of that shitting chainmail shein crop top 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Travelling is key? duck off
She lands and either goes to parties full of teeny boppers, or gets tit on by Arabs.
Never seen her actually exploring anywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wait till she’s sharing her adventure stories with her kids, sorry I missed Halloween or your birthdays…. I was travelling the world getting to experience fabulous opportunities, shat on and getting my back doors smashed in!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Travelling is key? duck off
She lands and either goes to parties full of teeny boppers, or gets tit on by Arabs.
Never seen her actually exploring anywhere!
Having a regular, decent paid job with a pension is key 🔑

No travelling in your 50s val when you don't have a pot to piss in. That's if she's alive by that age

Reactions: 16
She’s obviously feeling guilty because she’s shared a photo of her youngest girl to her story now unless she’s done a dirty delete by the time iv wrote this 😂

Reactions: 8
Surely that child should be in school … or is it an old pic she’s posted as she’s read here and is trying to make out she actually spends time with her own children 🤦🏼‍♀️
Deleted it now as I expected she would. She’s so bleeping predictable

Reactions: 15
Deleted it now as I expected she would. She’s so bleeping predictable
I knew she would as soon as i saw it.
Why she thinks taking her kid out for a drink makes up for her pissin off to another country every five minutes is beyond me🤷‍♀️.
I reckon its probably an old pic anyway!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.