Sallie Axl #52 Vegas had a better birthday than Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad she posts stories like this that I can watch from my armchair feeling embarrassed, smug and disgusted all at once.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why the duck is she sprawled across some flat pack boxes? 🫣 boss babes with enviable lifestyles but doesn’t own a tv stand, get to duck!!
3A1ED96B-1105-4031-9F25-4E62C2F653D2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was here on some old threads and I see nothing has changed still exactly the same!
she bought a laptop last time I was here and she still has no real job 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg what is that party she at 😳 and why is she pretending to be on the decks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Proper ho party, all the girls are pretty much naked and the men are wearing tshirts

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Take over a house and hold a hoe rave.

Men look grubby and girls in underwear

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but what mums do we all know who are out off their nut on Halloween all weekend and not carving pumpkins, making crafts, going to halloween kids events, trick or treating? Like my entire social media feed is women Sals age NOT wearing way too small hot pants and spending half term with their kids.
will we now get a token photo of a pumpkin while she’s drinking red wine to think she is doing anything remotely motherly. I see she was still out at 5am

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.