Sallie Axl #52 Vegas had a better birthday than Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she got her balenciaga dress back yet from having the alterations? When’s she saving that for? Her comeback DJ gig? The opening of her new business? The twelfth of never? In fairness to val the posts a nightmare from AliExpress lately 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has she got her balenciaga dress back yet from having the alterations? When’s she saving that for? Her comeback DJ gig? The opening of her new business? The twelfth of never? In fairness to val the posts a nightmare from AliExpress lately 😂😂
The unveiling of the bunk beds 🎉🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 10
bleeping hell, every time I come on our sals page she has a new face, don’t follow her much cause she’s boring as duck. Has she got those girls back yet? Or even just for the half term, or has she fucked off on holiday again?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kids Christmas nativity 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That is the tackiest ugliest Halloween outfit I’ve seen so far this year Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if she thinks being a random hanger on everywhere she goes is worth it, she’s clearly preferring doing that over raising her kids. I expect she may show an interest when they are old enough to go out themselves then she can hang round with them instead of strangers she barely knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she thinks being a random hanger on everywhere she goes is worth it, she’s clearly preferring doing that over raising her kids. I expect she may show an interest when they are old enough to go out themselves then she can hang round with them instead of strangers she barely knows.
Oh my god imagine the embarrassment if she started knocking about on nights out with her kids 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know she is going to be that mum who flirts with her daughters boyfriend and makes an absolute fool of herself.
Wont she be in her mid to late 40s by the time her kids are old enough to go out drinking? Yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.