Sallie Axl #52 Vegas had a better birthday than Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait to see what tit she wears in Switzerland. She is going to stand out so badly

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘Wow what a life, so blessed, the places I’ve seen’ Sal you’ve seen hotel rooms whilst your back doors been booted in, stop making out you’re Judith Chalmers.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Do we think she is now fully engaged with Black Rabbit Agency (or whatever it was called)?

Reactions: 1
It’s sad because she’ll never get that time back she’s missed out on the kids growing up all those girls probably want is their mum to spend every day with them. I wouldn’t want that much time away from mine I love being with them they drive me insane at time but never enough to duck off all time.if the girls saw that post don’t think they’d feel blessed that their mum would rather beg it on hoildays with strangers than be at home with them

Reactions: 6
Why does she need to tell Instagram every day how blessed she is. Surely if she was that blessed, she wouldn’t need to keep reminding everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is she actually away again now or is the latest story vid from Google, the mef

Reactions: 1
I'm looking forward to the day that narcissism goes out of fashion.... In the hope these instahuns vanish

Reactions: 18
Two stories ,just hours apart. Promoting the skinny crackhead look then asking for people with eating disorders to go on her podcast. Vile fuckin creature.

She looks like that because she is a druggie but its also the perfect excuse for her nit getting her bum done as she is a broke witch
Of subject but love yer profile pic beaut🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I just can't with her, fancy saying that heroin chic is making a comeback and being happy about it when you have 2 daughters 🤦🏻‍♀️

Valerie your the biggest prick going! Then on the next breath asking for anyone to go on her show who want bbls and tit and girls with eating disorders 😦 she beggers belief!

Just duck of ya bleep I hope ya fall down a ravine in the mountains of Switzerland and get hypothermia!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.