Sallie Axl #52 Vegas had a better birthday than Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone go and look on the girl who she was with

sal just has her phone in her hand the whole time

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sals Halloween WEEK has to be one of the most boring weeks ever. Have we heard from her today or is she dealing with the mother of all come downs lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone go and look on the girl who she was with

sal just has her phone in her hand the whole time
Did you hear her singing 😯 noticed green eyed monster sal never posted that on her insta 🤔 jealous are we Valerie 💅

Reactions: 3
We’re are her pics of her kids on Halloween ? Or have I missed them? Has she really made Halloween all about herself and partying ?

Reactions: 7
We’re are her pics of her kids on Halloween ? Or have I missed them? Has she really made Halloween all about herself and partying ?
I was thinking the same. Considering she made such a huge deal of Halloween… she was absolutely silent on the actual day!! Not a single thing to do with the kids - no pumpkin carving… no trick or treating with the kids… she’s just made it all about partying with nobodies. I expect the kids dads took them out trick or treating though

Reactions: 5
Can't wait for Switzerland, lads! Val raving swaying from side to side in a dirndle and Heidi plaits, and getting shagged under the chateau's grand piano for a line growling "I love sex! I love sex! I am Nomad! My life's sooooooy amazing!"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It look like she couldnt decide what to wear , so thought - duck it ,ill put it all on!🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is out drinking. How is she going to drive and do the school run?!

Reactions: 4
She is out drinking. How is she going to drive and do the school run?!
She's always drinking and driving. I'm no saint but I will not touch my car keys even if I've had a sniff of booze, never mind plan to go out and have a drink with lunch or whatever. I'm no potential road killer.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A t shirt under a pleleather bustier?
It's the next trend tattlers!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A t shirt under a pleleather bustier?
It's the next trend tattlers!
What makes it worse (as if it could ) is that is the same neon t shirt her mua mate borrowed and returned it to Sal absolutely mingin! Shes still fuckin wearing it🤮.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.