Sallie Axl #52 Vegas had a better birthday than Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah but why’s she eating coleslaw with chopsticks? Just because you got fox eyes done doesn’t mean you’re Asian you dose of shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Obviously made a little bit of dough to do an M&S shop, back to Aldi next week Val. Does anyone else take pics of their M&S tea? No.....thought not...you can tell she's not used to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her vegan lifestyle is inspiring. 🤥🤥🤥 Does ADHD and all the other self diagnosed conditions mean you can eat chicken and salmon when you're a vegan? Or is that Valorie deficient thinking? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s bollocks though. When she does go out all she ever does is stand around posing and pretending to be ‘sexy’ with her equally irritating friends.
All these Instagrammers who go on about going to ‘raves’ and parties would tit themselves if they went to a proper rave in a warehouse or halfway up a mountain in Wales. Everyone would laugh at them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
4 Grand to look like something people smoke dr*gz off
No one is paying her that kind of money for her rotten gash, and flying first class to Dubai is like 7k, I'm soooo intrigued as to how she is blagging all this tit

2 Words - Porta Potty

Inventing Val living the high life covered in tit she's a complete mess.

Surely she realises how obvious the lies about having her daughters are, she posts all day everyday without them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is just playing a character at this point. Currently we have the role of “mother” but by tomorrow it will be “young raver number 7”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A57205EE-90C6-47C6-8053-8B1042A89AEA.jpeg
I wonder if this look, ie; most uncomfortable bra in the world ever crossed with Ali express knock off PJ’s will become a style?
The Tom Ford of Tuebrook is the last person I would ask fashion advice from

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She can't have got paid much, she is just buying normal stuff. Shows how poor she is!

Reactions: 5
What’s she buying all that food for? I thought she was going to Ibiza this weekend to see her mate Marco carola 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.