Sallie Axl #48 The Camel that broke the Axl’s back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday - "I'll be uploading loads of clothes to my Depop tonight"
Today - "I'll be releasing my podcast episode tonight"

Can't wait to see what she doesn't do tomorrow night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A limo/hummer isn’t what I’d call arriving in style Sal, it screams we are chavs!
Please tell me she’s not getting a Ferrari to park outside her rented flat in Tuebrook 🙈 I’m ashamed for her, can’t she see the irony in anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
57D43581-8D99-4FC6-A2AA-6650285FC0DD.png

Been reading here have you Sal? Trying to convince yourself that the truths we speak don’t affect you? Well it seems obvious that’s not the case by this post love.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1345277Yet again Val, I’m going to help you out. You’re in London mate. Get on a bus or a black cab. That’s what 6 year old girls want. Not a hummer or limo. Mine love a train or bus any day.
HUMMER SERVICE

View attachment 1345277Yet again Val, I’m going to help you out. You’re in London mate. Get on a bus or a black cab. That’s what 6 year old girls want. Not a hummer or limo. Mine love a train or bus any day.
P.s. who’s that? Because it ain’t Sal!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ffs Val. No explanation as to why the podcast wasn’t on yesterday @ 7??
It’s now being released later. She’s back with a bang (yet again, yawn) she was first voted out of the big brother year she was on she was so disliked. It’s hardly a difficult bar to be back to.

Reactions: 10
Why does she think people care how much washing she’s done? Basic running a home duty is putting a couple loads of wash on a day.

Reactions: 18
She looks like a right old rotter even with that ridiculous filter on! Her eyes have loads of saggy skin around them and her lips look so cracked.

Reactions: 2
Christ she’s training with Marcel. Poor kid having to pretend with an old hag like her. The shame of her getting him to film the whole session 🙄

Reactions: 3
Does she spend most of her day trying outfits on and flicking her hair 😵🥴

Reactions: 7
So she basically went live to excuse why she’s on Only Fans. Why does she constantly feel the need to ‘defend’ herself? She’s always banging on about how much she doesn’t care for what people think - yet it’s obvious she does because she wouldn’t harp on about it as much as she does otherwise.
Also she’s doing that dreadful fake scouse accent again 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So she basically went live to excuse why she’s on Only Fans. Why does she constantly feel the need to ‘defend’ herself? She’s always banging on about how much she doesn’t care for what people think - yet it’s obvious she does because she wouldn’t harp on about it as much as she does otherwise.
Also she’s doing that dreadful fake scouse accent again 😂
That live was just so uncomfortable to watch🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.