Sallie Axl #48 The Camel that broke the Axl’s back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I smell bulllshit 🙄
Its so pointless moaning, because she will never change. she’s genuinely fucked in the head, but everytime she tries to make out she’s even half a mother, and wants hols with those kids etc. it makes me rage.

She’s fallen out with her mate so now the kids seem like a better plan but mind when’s she’s chasing the next friend, the kids would be fucked off at the drop of a bucket hat.

I just can’t stand how insincere and manipulative she is. Vile women and I hope when she’s on her last breath it all comes clear and rushing back to her what a tit person she is and how she chased the wrong thing all her life (dick, coke, fake friends) over her daughters and she takes the biggest feeling of regret with her

Reactions: 22
She didn’t get the wrong flight. She was always going to fly out on the Tuesday. A punter asked how long she was staying in town on her Instagram comments and she said “Tuesday”.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We saw nothing but some random quotes and the pool at night yesterday!. No ushuaia!. Secondly I mean I’m not the most intelligent person; But for someone doing OF why is she not getting in touch with a photographer and getting some “content” to sell once she’s back home ?.

Reactions: 5
She didn’t get the wrong flight. She was always going to fly out on the Tuesday. A punter asked how long she was staying in town on her Instagram comments and she said “Tuesday”.
The screenshot she posted showed a flight booked for April 2023.

• Haha
Cringe that she’s walking round with a vip wrist band on 🙈 why’s she acting like she’s 18 it’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cringe that she’s walking round with a vip wrist band on 🙈 why’s she acting like she’s 18 it’s embarrassing
Like the tramps who keep their Glastonbury wristbands on for months 🤣

Also tell me you’re skint without telling me you’re skint 🤣

4CBA80D7-85CA-4BBD-9ABE-DB9F32F0C7AF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Broken record with her. Desperate to believe everyone is jealous of her. Touchy about her ‘story’ because she knows it’s grim. Still lying about plans with her girls. She would probably be arrested for kidnap if she tried to take them out the country. Made me that that ‘only’ autocorrected to ‘Only’ cos of OF 😂

Shocked her youngest daughter has a mobile phone.
Not long now til she will Google her mother and find out exactly who she is, if she hasn’t already. Imagine the additional Trauma that’s going to cause on top of being abandoned by her multiple times and witnessing her stab her dad in front of her as well, and Sallie thinks she’s a good mother cos she buys her a couple of designer outfits a few times a year with money she made from being shat on or obtained illegitimately through fraud. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shocked her youngest daughter has a mobile phone.
Not long now til she will Google her mother and find out exactly who she is, if she hasn’t already. Imagine the additional Trauma that’s going to cause on top of being abandoned by her multiple times and witnessing her stab her dad in front of her as well, and Sallie thinks she’s a good mother cos she buys her a couple of designer outfits a few times a year with money she made from being shat on or obtained illegitimately through fraud. LOL.
What makes me sad is that they probably watch her stories, which is bad enough. But imagine seeing the ones where she’s lying about taking her kids here there and everywhere, getting excited and then it never happening. Poor girls.

Reactions: 13
What makes me sad is that they probably watch her stories, which is bad enough. But imagine seeing the ones where she’s lying about taking her kids here there and everywhere, getting excited and then it never happening. Poor girls.
She’s very self obsessed and her priority is her image. She wants to project the image of a caring mum and a good parent, easiest way for most people to do that is to be a caring mum and a good parent, far too much effort for Sallie and no fun at all so she will just lie about it instead,it’s probably not even crossed her Mind that her kids will see that and know it’s bullshit. she just doesn’t care so long as she can convince the majority of people that she’s who she pretends to be and is living the life she pretends to live then she’s not bothered about anything else.

Reactions: 12
She’s very self obsessed and her priority is her image. She wants to project the image of a caring mum and a good parent, easiest way for most people to do that is to be a caring mum and a good parent, far too much effort for Sallie and no fun at all so she will just lie about it instead,it’s probably not even crossed her Mind that her kids will see that and know it’s bullshit. she just doesn’t care so long as she can convince the majority of people that she’s who she pretends to be and is living the life she pretends to live then she’s not bothered about anything else.
Sadly this is what a lot are like these days with the social media bubble they live. Victims of society

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t recommend anyone messages her friend on insta to see why her and Sal fell out; if they make up which all of those kind seem to always do, you’ve outted yourself.
Maybe those who have allegedly already asked could share screenshots for others instead of alluding to speaking to them and encouraging others to out themselves 😳🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I wouldn’t recommend anyone messages her friend on insta to see why her and Sal fell out; if they make up which all of those kind seem to always do, you’ve outted yourself.
Maybe those who have allegedly already asked could share screenshots for others instead of alluding to speaking to them and encouraging others to out themselves 😳🙃
Agreed 👏🏻 Smelly Axl has doxxed many people already, no one needs that tit

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.